Don’t miss the chance to get involved with one of the many Salesforce online events and webinars taking place this month. These virtual sessions are a great way to make new connections and keep up to date with the latest developments and news from Salesforce, the world’s number one CRM system.
The following Salesforce webinars and virtual events are taking place in March 2021:
- How Salesforce and IVANS Deliver Automated Underwriting Solutions, 2 March
- Deep Dive: Customer Success Group’s Spring ‘21 Release, 3 March
- Introducing Einstein Recommendation Builder: Bring AI-Powered Recommendations Into Every Workflow, 4 March
- How Inspiring Women Leaders Create Their Own Careers, 9 March
- How to Increase Sales Rep Productivity and Hit Quota Faster with myTrailhead, 9 March
- Creating Brand Fans: How to Drive Customer Loyalty with Unified Data & Connected Experiences, 10 March
- Crawl, Walk, Run: Best Practices for Bringing Sales Cloud and CPQ to Your Organization, 11 March
- The Future of CRM is Anywhere: 4 Ways Remote Sales Teams Can Drive Growth, 11 March
- The Total Economic Impact of Salesforce B2B Commerce Featuring Forrester Consulting, 16 March
- How to Increase Service Agent Productivity and Retention with myTrailhead, 24 March
- 5 Features of Sales Cloud 360 You Didn’t Know You Needed, 25 March
These online events are a great way to broaden your professional knowledge. If you are an IT professional looking for a new Salesforce role register with us!