Extensive and interactive, Administrative Essentials in Lightning Experience is the core training that ensures your success with Salesforce Lightning. It’s a must for new administrators, and we recommend completing this course before starting a Salesforce deployment or when taking over an existing deployment.
Who should take this course?
Administrative Essentials in Lightning Experience is ideal for:
- New system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization’s Salesforce applications.
- Other groups that would benefit from deepening their knowledge of Salesforce Lightning Experience, including power users, sales operations, and IT managers.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- • Customize your application, including page layouts, fields, tabs, and business processes in Lightning Experience.
- Learn how security settings created in Salesforce Classic are applied in Lightning.
- Maintain and import clean data in Lightning.
- Use Lightning features to create high-value reports and dashboards.
- Understand how workflow automation complies with Lightning.
The prerequisites include a solid understanding of basic Salesforce concepts and functionality, and completion of the following online courses, which are available at help.salesforce.com.
- Getting Started: Navigating Salesforce
- Getting Started: Using the Sales Cloud
Further details about this course are available in this downloadable document:Register Now