The Expertise to Drive Your Digital TransformationOur solutions enable your business to be more adaptable, responsive and profitable
Outsource partial or full projects to K2 and enjoy the flexibility and scalability of our contingent talent. Benefit from agile delivery using the best talent in the market with fixed costs and deliverables and guaranteed outcomes that reduce your risk.
K2 has forged partnerships with some of the world’s leading software companies to establish unique educational solutions that give our business partners and talent a competitive edge.
Practice Incubation & Acceleration
Acceleration and expansion of existing consultancy and system integrator practices and rapid “Build, Operate & Transfer” of new practices.
Access to the Best IT Talent
K2 recruiters are not only experts in our core technologies but also know their local markets. This expertise and our international reach means we offer a uniquely consultative staffing service that delivers the niche enterprise IT consultants that no other staffing company can find.
Our quality-driven procedures mean that our candidates can deliver success to your business faster and more cost effectively than anyone else. References for all of our candidates are checked before they are presented to employers and we gather direct feedback from project managers both during and at the end of projects. This performance data is analysed using our proprietary quality control system, REQ™ , which focuses on relationship, expertise and quality.
Leading Companies Trust K2 to Deliver
- 30+ Fortune 100 clients
- All major System Integrators and Consultancies are K2 customers
- K2 works with companies across all industry verticals
Selected Customer Success Stories
Leading Technology Consulting Company
About the Client
- Headquarters in New Jersey, United States
- One of the world’s largest consulting companies in digital technology and business consulting with a large presence across all industry verticals.
The Client’s Objectives
- The customer wanted to partner with a trusted organization that could assist with all of their subcontracting needs throughout Continental Europe and deliver quality resources within 48 hours of a requirement being issued.
- K2 was introduced to the client by a large manufacturing customer in 2015. Since then we have utilized our networks to make placements across seven technology clusters: Enterprise On-Premise, Enterprise Cloud, Enterprise Mobility, Analytics/Big Data, Artificial Intelligence/Robotics, IoT and Cyber Security.
- K2 provided the client with high-quality service, delivering ROI faster than anyone else. Our enterprise technology professionals are qualified by our unique management system – R.E.Q.™. This assesses our talent, based on the strength of their Relationship with K2, their Expertise, and the Quality of their work. For this project, we utilized our R.E.Q. methodology and widespread delivery teams, helping the client grow exponentially in Continental Europe throughout the last 5 years.
- We also assisted with multiple talent insights and research of new markets to facilitate and partner with the client on RFP’s and practice builds across various countries.
- We provided vital intelligence to assist the business in winning new projects with industry-leading clients at the bidding stage.
- With separate agreements with each country that the customer operates in, we ensure that all contractors are compliant with local tax and regulations when working outside of their home country onsite across Continental Europe.
- K2 has consistently provided invaluable support with timely, cost-effective and high-quality resources, which has resulted in the successful delivery of projects.
- K2 is now the client’s preferred vendor of choice in Eastern Europe, the Nordics, the DACH region, Southern Europe, Benelux and France.
- We have provided compliant solutions to mission-critical projects with local talent and expats coming into the various countries to work with the consulting companies’ customers.
- We have expanded our services from providing the client with one placement in the Netherlands to nearly 500 freelance placements across the globe.
- K2 can cover the client’s whole technology stack, which means they have no need to engage other suppliers.
- The client has one point of contact in K2. With best practice recruitment methodologies, we have consistently ensured the timely and successful delivery of a variety of services, support and implementation projects to their customers across all industry verticals.
“Normally I do not like to get involved in an agency recommendation but K2 is really doing a good job in Europe. They are our main partner we work with and we have over 50 contractors through them. They are a solid partner where we have a lot of trust. They also support us in difficult times and have many times been flexible for us in finding solutions. I would recommend them.”
– Head of Recruitment from the organisation in Europe
Leading Oil and Gas Company
About the Client:
- Headquarters in London.
- Established for over a century.
- Operates in almost 80 countries.
- Approximately 70,000 employees all over the world.
- This client needed an application outsource programme, consisting of B2B, B2C and internal apps. Their main requirement was to have a loyalty reward application built for their customers. It had to be visually enticing and appealing, as well as being simple to use for its users.
- K2 delivered Front End Developers (skilled in React and Node JS), Back End Developers (skilled in Node JS) and UX/UI Developers. Our enterprise technology professionals are qualified by our unique management system – R.E.Q.™. This assesses our talent, based on the strength of their Relationship with K2, their Expertise, and the Quality of their work. The caliber of these professionals means we can deliver ROI faster than anyone else.
- In total, four professionals were engaged to help this company develop the application and ensure that all facets were functioning properly. The Developers also helped to create in-house trading applications for the business’s internal employees.
- The Developers employed by K2 provided the client with an efficient and high-quality service. The loyalty reward application was designed and tested thoroughly. All milestones in the project were delivered on time.
About the Client:
- Headquarters in Indianapolis, USA
- Established in the late 19th century
- With offices in 18 countries, the company’s pharmaceutical products are sold in approximately 125 countries.
- This pharmaceutical company had been acquired by another company. Due to regulations in the industry, they needed an SAP solution to be implemented within 27 months in order to remain compliant. Missing this deadline would result in a fine from regulatory bodies.
- Working alongside the client’s resources, K2 initiated the SAP ECC transformation. Our team was able to provide resources within the Warehouse Management and Materials Management areas across Europe to ensure a smooth delivery.
- The project was all completed within the 27-month timeframe and the SAP system was successfully implemented.
Leading Bank in Latin America
About the Client
- Headquarters in São Paulo, Brazil.
- Established in 1945, the client is the largest private sector bank in Brazil. It is ranked by Forbes as one of the largest companies in the world based on business generated, assets and market value.
- Over 5,000 branches in Latin America and offices all over the world.
- Over 94,000 employees based all over the world.
- The client was initiating a new scheme to develop its people management, with a focus on better communication, empowerment and collaboration.
- As a part of this drive, the organisation was looking for an improved method of communicating with its thousands of employees.
- K2 provided two experienced professionals for this project. One Salesforce Functional Consultant/Administrator and one Salesforce Front-end Component Developer.
- We met the client’s expectations by using Salesforce Community CMS to implement a ‘news portal’ for employees, which applied native functions without any programming code.
- The platform could be used and customised by people even if they had limited technical knowledge.
- The client was able to validate the functioning of a CMS solution for their sales team
- The news portal enabled employees to communicate and collaborate simply. The easy to use functions meant that it empowered all who used it, increasing efficiency.
- After the success of the news portal, the client is looking to implement K2’s services in other departments of the organisation.
Global Social Media Platform
- A leading global Social Media platform.
- Founded in 2004.
- 45,000+ employees.
- Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- The client required contractors to form part of the BI (Business Intelligence) Operations Team and work closely with BI Data Engineers and BI Platform Engineers, supporting various data teams.
- The client needed support with the operation of data pipelines and engineering efforts with a focus on monitoring and auto-remediation.
- The contractors needed to be part of the on-call rotation, providing a 24/7 service.
- The team was also required to build an integrated data-warehouse, related to all monitoring of the client’s BI processes.
- K2 provided five contractors to expand the client’s global BI Operations Team in the USA, Singapore and Ireland.
- With local teams K2 developed face-to-face relationships with the local client representatives, enhancing service levels and delivery.
- The two Data Engineers initially provided by K2 have become leaders within this team and are training other team members within the group.
- The team continues to grow as they pick up additional groups.
- Due to K2’s excellence in delivery of high-level resources to the BI Ops group, the client has asked us to provide resources to the BI platform team in Singapore.
Leading Music Company
About the Client
- Headquarters in California, US.
- Established in the late 19th century.
- With offices in 60 different countries, the client is a leading music company and listed among the Top 50 most innovative companies in the world.
- The client required support to help localize an SAP solution in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan within a certain budget.
- They did not have experience in rolling out the system to Asian countries, and therefore required a partner who would have the knowledge, expertise and capability to deliver this project
- K2 had initially proposed a Time and Material basis with a group of local SAP consultants to help localize the system. However, the initial proposal was rejected on budget grounds.
- As an alternative, K2 proposed an SOW-based delivery model to meet the needs of the client.
- K2 and the client agreed to conduct a workshop before accepting the SOW, in order to minimize risks and fully align expectations.
- A one and a half year localization project was proposed. The standard project timeline is six to nine months, but a longer period was necessary to ensure the required flexibility.
- K2 won the SOW Asia project by localizing and implementing the SAP solution to China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. This resulted in improved efficiency with accelerated user productivity in these regions. Higher ROI was achieved by the client.
- K2 is currently in discussions to assist the client with a second project in Asia. We will be localizing their SAP templates to Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines and South Korea.
- We are also discussing providing support after go-live in the countries involved in both the first and forthcoming projects in Asia.
Multinational Industrial Manufacturing Company
- Headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
- Founded in 1859, the client is a worldwide provider of industrial equipment, technologies and related parts.
- Approximately 6,700 employees with more than 30 complementary service and repair centres across six continents.
- The client required experienced SAP consultants for extra support across several SAP modules to continue to business growth.
- K2 used its global reach to provide the client with exceptional consultants from Latin America, all of whom were experienced SAP professionals and fluent in English.
- The consultants were used for project work and worked remotely, yet still maintained close contact with the client in order to maintain a strong relationship.
- The client was able to save money and boost ROI, as the K2 consultants offered the company favourable rates.
- K2 established a strong relationship with the client, maintaining its reputation for conscientious and consultative service.
Multinational Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences Company
About the Client:
- One of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world
- Headquarters in Germany
- Founded in the 19th century
- Over 100,000 employees
The Client’s Objectives:
- The client needed to develop their Finance and Control Departments to meet the demands of the business and offer a higher level of service.
- The client’s objective was to increase its activity and service capacity, with emphasis on:
- Updating its SAP environment. They needed to update their support package to begin a material ledger implementation project for both of the organisation’s Brazilian plants.
- Adapting to the challenges presented by COVID-19, maintaining communication and productivity.
- The client hired K2 Brazil to implement its material ledger for Brazil following SAP best practices.
- To ensure efficiency, K2 used reporting tools that aligned to Brazilian compliance.
- K2 designed new monthly closing processes for the client, which were more agile and intuitive.
- These monthly closing processes were centralized for the client in a new shared services system.
- K2 coordinated the execution of complex integrated test cycles focused on logistics.
- K2’s implementations gave the client improved control of product costs (for both raw materials and finished goods).
- Centralising closing processes meant the client was able to align several local processes, such as the movement of goods receipts, exits and samples, to global standards. This greatly improved efficiency.
- K2 Brazil’s expertise meant surveying requirements and configurations were carried out quickly and accurately.
- K2’s use of best practice for the client’s go-live strategy generated minimum system downtime for the business. Maintained productivity meant the launch met the client’s initial deadline, despite the impact of COVID-19.
Information Technology Services Company
About the Client:
- This SAP Gold Partner provides full-service SAP consulting to small and medium enterprises.
- They were a finalist for 2020’s SAP Pinnacle Award in the SAP S/4HANA Movement Partner of the Year Category
- Headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
- Established in 2002.
- 13 offices around the world, with over 835 employees.
- The client needed six SAP trainers to blueprint a digital roadmap, build a solution, train the users and finally, upgrade the system.
- K2 established the client’s required skill set and budget.
- Within 48 hours of the initial communication between K2 and the client, we presented them with eight consultants that matched the skill set and rate.
- Within a week, K2 was able to secure four out of the six SAP trainer openings.
- K2 was able to deliver its solutions to the client in a very short amount of time, despite being under pressure to source candidates quickly. We provided enough exceptional talent that the client was able to select the professionals best suited to deliver the project efficiently.
- The talent deployed the skills and capabilities to guide the project smoothly and successfully for the client. The project is due to be completed in May 2021 on time and on budget.
About the Client
- A textbook and learning resources publisher focused on students aged between 4 and 18 years old.
- In recent years, the company has branched out into digital learning platforms to support the United States curriculum.
- Annual revenue is $1.4 billion.
- Approximately 2,700 employees, which are mostly situated in the US.
- Founded in 1832 with headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts.
- In line with its evolving strategy, the client wanted to develop its digital transformation and expand its business to online digital platforms. This necessity was heightened in 2020 due to COVID-19 and the huge increase in the demand for remote learning resources.
- The organization’s new Senior Director of Information Technology met with K2 representatives in 2019 to discuss opportunities for significant improvement.
- The client’s team lacked the technical expertise needed to drive digital transformation and improve overall efficiency.
- The client approached K2 for our expertise to help automate its marketing functions, leveraging its existing Eloqua marketing automation tool. K2 would have to achieve this on a fixed cost basis.
- K2 defined the project’s deliverables and a timeline, built a statement of work and put together a fixed fee proposal.
- The three K2 deliverables were to build an Eloqua Customer Lifecycle Program, create an Eloqua onboarding process and add a Salesforce data integration to the client’s data lake.
- K2 met all deliverables in the specified timeline.
- We enabled the client to automate its marketing functions and compensate for the significant reduction of staff numbers.
- The result has been greater efficiency and ROI, allowing the client to remain in a competitive position despite the effects of COVID-19.
- K2 is in discussions to help support an upgrade to SAP S/4 HANA, as well as enhancing its Salesforce system, Master Data and Identity Management.
Multinational Food and Beverage Corporation
About the Client
- Multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation
- Over 250,000 employees worldwide
- Founded in 1898
- Headquarters in New York, USA
- The client needed a quick turnaround from a partner that could regularly place new hires who were ready to provide business solutions in a maximum of 15 days.
- They needed to source a vendor with extensive knowledge of the Mexican market to source quality consultants at more competitive rates.
- Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, K2 could meet the client’s managers onsite. Face-to-face contact resulted in close relationships being built and a full understanding of the client’s requirements.
- As one of the top vendors in Mexico, K2 had the necessary expertise and was ideally positioned to help the client source new talent locally.
- Our international footprint and unparalleled local market knowledge meant we could provide the client with nearshore solutions from Mexico to meet its needs.
- K2’s outstanding delivery capabilities meant we could place more consultants at a faster rate for the client. This means their productivity has increased significantly, creating higher ROI.
- K2 has now been working with the client for five years and has built a team of over 100 high-quality consultants.
- K2 achieved a 23% headcount increase in 2019, a 37% increase in 2020 and a 7% increase from January to April 2021.
- Our successful solutions mean that we are growing relationships for the client outside of Mexico in Brazil, Colombia and the US.