Level II Master in Innovation and Technology ManagementA specialised 14 week SAP course
Stand out From the Crowd
The enterprise technology market is changing fast, it has never been more important to adapt your skills, transition to the technologies of the future and get the certifications employers are demanding. In the SAP space, there is a shortage of talent in key growth modules, including cloud-based technologies, that provides the opportunity to build a successful and highly rewarding career if you can gain the right skills.
The Level II Master in Innovation and Technology Management course provides the skills you need to analyse business processes and their KPIs as well as gain a deep knowledge of SAP systems.
On completion, attendees will not only receive a Master or Level II Master academic qualification but will also be positioned as highly sought after certified SAP consultants. They will be able to create an IT strategy aligned with business needs and plan its implementation using SAP as the cornerstone of its architecture. The core functional and technical skills and specialist SAP knowledge the course provides will help attendees stand out from the crowd.
This course is born out of partnership between Università per Stranieri ‘‘Dante Alighieri’’ (UNISTRADA), global technology staffing firm K2 University and technology services provider Saxesfull which means course attendees are offered a unique service from intelligence-based career advice, through training and certification right through to work placement.
Who should take this course?
• Anyone wanting to start an IT career with an SAP certification and skills that give you an edge in the market.
• Junior and senior professionals wanting to upskill with an SAP certification supported by functional skills.
• Professionals such as accountants or engineers wanting to redirect their career into a high-demand area of IT.
• Companies wanting to raise employee skill levels and the number of SAP certifications employees hold.
14-week intensive blend of classroom training at Università per Stranieri ‘‘Dante Alighieri’’ (UNISTRADA) and online Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VLT) combined with 12 months of unlimited online training through SAP Learning Hub. Classes will be recorded and available for students to review online.
• Core functional: key subjects to understand the business processes supported by SAP systems.
· Business organisation
· Business management
• Core technical: key subjects to understand the technical architecture and how to deliver an IT transformation program.
· Process modelling
· ERP architecture
· Project management
• Optional subjects: specialise in your choice of SAP modules or those that will maximise your career opportunities.
E. g. S/4HANA Finance (Simple Finance), SuccessFactors, Extended Warehouse Management (EWM), Hybris Commerce and Marketing, Fashion Management Solution (FMS).
The price of The Level II Master in Innovation and Technology Management includes:
• SAP Learning Hub “Stay Current Bundle”
· SAP Learning Hub Professional Edition
· Certification Hub
· 20 hours of live system access
• Career advice
• Work placement services