Despite the effects of COVID-19, you can still attend useful networking and learning opportunities.
Salesforce, the world’s number one CRM platform, is hosting several webinars and virtual events throughout November. Attending these events will give you the valuable opportunity to virtually network and help you to stay up to date with the latest tech insights.
The following Salesforce webinars and virtual events are taking place in November 2020:
- Roadmap to Revenue: Building a High Impact Salesforce Blueprint, 10 November
- The 5 Steps to Creating Connected Digital Experiences for 2021 and Beyond, 11 November
- How to Thrive in a Digital-Only 2020 Holiday Season and Beyond, 11 November
- How Your Small Business Can Get More Out of Your CRM, 17 November
- How to Streamline Revenue Operations with Salesforce Native Analytics & AI, 18 November
- Adapt to Change by Engaging with Customers and Empowering Employees with Real-Time Interactive Support, 18 November
- How Your Inside Sales Team Can Drive New Business And Accelerate Growth Now, 19 November
If you know of any other Salesforce webinars that we’ve missed from our list, don’t hesitate to let us know!