In response to the Coronavirus outbreak, many industry face-to-face events in 2020 will now be taking place virtually.
Salesforce, the world’s number one CRM company, has put together a great series of online events and webinars that will help you gain new skills and keep up to date with the latest Salesforce trends and developments.
Read on to find out about the online webinars taking place in May and June 2020 that you can listen to remotely:
- Strengthen Security and Compliance with Data Mask, 18 May
- How UC Berkeley Empowers Partners to Accelerate COVID-19 Testing, 19 May
- How to Empower and Engage Newly Remote Sales Teams, 20 May
- Extending your litigation and client management with Salesforce Customer Community, 20 May
- B2B Commerce for Manufacturing, 21 May
- How Neurored Moves PPE Through a Trusted Supply Chain Network with the help of the Salesforce Platform, 26 May
- Emerging from Crisis: A Discussion on Navigating Unsettled Supply Chains and Market Uncertainty Following COVID-19, 27 May
- How to Secure and Manage Your Data with the Salesforce Platform, 28 May
- Knowledge Session: Salesforce Sustainability Cloud, 28 May
- Salesforce’s 6th Edition State of Marketing – Trends from Nearly 7,000 Marketing Leaders to Drive your Business in the 2020s, 2 June
- How Kimberly Clark Engages with Consumers with Agility and Relevance, 4 June
- Service From Home: How to Accelerate Your Business After a Field Service Disruption, 9 June
- How to Quickly Build Mobile Apps to Connect with Customers, 9 June
- Marketing Cloud May 2020 New Feature Overview, 11 June
If you know of any other Salesforce webinars that we’ve missed from our list, don’t hesitate to let us know!