As professionals all over the world have adapted to remote working during the Coronavirus outbreak, there are still many industry events taking place that will help you stay up to date with the latest tech insights.
Salesforce, the world’s number one CRM platform, is continuing to offer a series of online events and webinars that will aid your professional development and help you keep up with Salesforce’s latest trends and product developments.
The following Salesforce webinars and virtual events are taking place in July 2020:
- Effective Communications During Times of Crisis with Nancy Duarte, 1 July
- Unlock New B2B Revenue Channels Fast With Digital Purchasing, 8 July
- Consumer Goods Cloud: Keeping Retail Execution Strong With Agility, 9 July
- Why Corporate Learning and Why Now, 15 July
- Up Next in Commerce: Grow New Channels, 16 July
- How to Lead Your Remote Inside Sales Teams, 16 July
- Salesforce Global Government Virtual Summit, 16 July
- Road to Resilience: How the Co-operative Bank is Building Customer Trust Through Times of Uncertainty, 16 July
If you know of any other Salesforce webinars that we’ve missed from our list, don’t hesitate to let us know!