As we enter a new year, the world of business continues to operate on a virtual basis. Online industry events and webinars offer a chance for professionals to continue their professional development.
Salesforce, the world’s number one CRM platform, has scheduled a series of online events and webinars that will allow participants to grow their networks and keep up with Salesforce’s latest trends and insights.
The following Salesforce webinars and virtual events are taking place in January 2021:
- How to Increase Employee Productivity and Engagement in the New Normal, 7 January
- This is How STANLEY Security Adapted and Scaled Sales, 14 January
- Up Next In Commerce: Commerce Experiences that Pay Off with Smith Optics, 19 January
- 3 Tips for Building a Strong Sales Forecast in 2021, 19 January
- How Labatt Accelerated Growth for 173 Years, 26 January
- 6 Global Trends From the New State of Service, 28 January
These online events are a great way to broaden your professional knowledge. If you are an IT professional looking for a new Salesforce role register with us!