Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, businesses and professionals have adapted to the ‘new normal’. Face-to-face events have been reimagined so that attendees can still stay up to date with industry insights through online formats.
Salesforce, the world’s number one CRM platform, is providing a series of online events and webinars throughout this challenging period. These events aid professional development and help participants keep up with Salesforce’s latest news and product developments.
The following Salesforce webinars and virtual events are taking place in August 2020:
- Create a Platform to Automate and Scale Your Small Business, 5 August
- Fireside Chat: Navigating the New World of Professional Sports, 5 August
- Marketing Cloud August 2020 New Feature Overview, 6 August
- How Salesforce’s HR Team Uses Salesforce to Engage Every Employee, 6 August
- Salesforce Feedback Management: Empowering Organizations to Transform Customer Experiences, 11 August
- Business Resiliency Powered by Digital Innovation, 11 August
- Enhance Patient and Provider Safety with Virtual Support in a Digital-First World, 12 August
- Salesforce Live: Your Roadmap to Recovery and Growth, 12 August
- Stirring the Pot: How Sweetgreen and Wow Bao are Shaking Up the Food Industry, 12 August
- Make Your Channel Partners Thrive: How Leading Companies Drive Indirect Sales Success, 20 August
- A Manufacturer’s Guide to Digitization with Manufacturing Cloud, 26 August
- Reimagining Business as Usual, 27 August
If you know of any other Salesforce webinars that we’ve missed from our list, don’t hesitate to let us know!