Don’t miss the chance to get involved with one of the many Salesforce events over the next few months. Take a look below at our list of forthcoming conferences and conventions around the globe.
Attending Salesforce events is the perfect way to keep up to date with the latest developments and news from the world’s number one CRM system. They also provide great opportunities to network, meeting like-minded professionals.
- Empower Customers and Partners at Scale with myTrailhead, 14 January
- Pardot’s Product Roadmap: The Future of B2B Marketing and Beyond, 14 January
- 9 Keys to Starting Strong with Salesforce Pardot (With How-To Demos), 15 January
- How Pearson Education Delivers Seamless Digital Service to Win, Keep, and Grow Customers, 15 January
- How to Use Quip for Customer 360 to Boost Productivity in Financial Services, 16 January
- 3 Steps to Get Started with Chatbots, 21 January
- How to Make Your Service More Human-Centric, 22 January
- Marketing Cloud January 2020 New Feature Overview, 6 February
Other Events to Watch out for:
Look out for our next blog promoting other Salesforce events later in the year. If you know of one that we’ve missed from our list, don’t hesitate to let us know!