Online industry events and webinars offer the perfect opportunity for professionals to boost their professional development and grow their networks.
Salesforce, the world’s number one CRM platform, is continuing to offer a series of online events and webinars that will enable attendees from all around the world to keep up with Salesforce’s latest trends and product developments.
The following Salesforce webinars and virtual events are taking place in February 2021:
- Insurance Spring ’21 Release – Driving Digital Enablement, 4th February
- How to Increase Employee Productivity and Engagement in the New Normal, 4th February
- How Hästens is Reimagining Shopper Loyalty in Today’s Digital-First World, 9th February
- How CSPs Can Drive Subscriber Growth and Satisfaction with Communications Cloud, 10th February
- Marketing Cloud January 2021 New Feature Overview, 11th February
- Reimagine Customer Loyalty: From Points to Personalized Experiences, 16th February
- Top 5 Surprises from Salesforce’s State of Commerce: Trends from nearly 1,400 commerce leaders and 1 billion customers, 18th February
- 6 Global Trends From the New State of Service, 23rd February
These online events are a great way to broaden your professional knowledge. If you are an IT professional looking for a new Salesforce role register with us!