On 29th November 2021, K2 Brazil’s leading remote work operations were recognized as they were awarded third place in the SOBRATT Award for Best Telework Practices. This demonstrates our commitment not only to our employees but the environment and local communities.
Despite the recent challenges faced by businesses around the world, this award reflects that our Brazil office has continued to excel. They have worked hard to offer our team a work environment that centers around quality and ethics.
To qualify for an award, organizations had to display the following attributes:
- Legal adequacy of documents
- Transparency in documents (policy, contract, amendments, etc)
- Concern for the health (harmony between work, personal life, quality of life) of employees
- Respect for employee privacy
- Technological information security
- Concern with communication between leaders and employees
- Guidance on the correct practice of telework
- Training and awareness of employees and leaders
- Quality of information to those involved
Demian Cury, Managing Director of K2 Brazil, said, ‘This award reflects our commitment to maintaining and improving our remote work system. It is our mission to center our business around people and inclusivity, ensuring each employee has the support they need to thrive. We’re proud that our work is increasingly being recognized.’
The award was judged by several notable figures, including journalist, entrepreneur and television presenter, Ana Paula Padrão. K2 shared the stage with other world-class companies in a variety of industries such as shipping and manufacturing.
We are very proud of our Brazil team. Despite the challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic, they have remained focused on embracing change and providing the team with a positive culture.
K2 is dedicated to the welfare of our employees, providing them with an innovative, supportive environment in which every person can reach their full potential. Find out more about working for K2.