Service Cloud Administration in Lightning Experience is a must for experienced administrators who need to configure and maintain the Service Cloud for their organizations. Using real-world scenarios, this course will teach administrators how to configure Salesforce Knowledge, set up service contracts with milestones and entitlements, set up the Service Console application, add the Softphone Utility to your Lightning Console, and set up Web Chats. This course will also teach administrators how to configure a Customer Community.
- Setup the case management process automating the support process with queues, assignment/escalation rules, and Process Builder
- Configure Salesforce knowledge to help you manage the creation, publication, and maintenance of knowledge articles
- Enable entitlements to set up service contracts
- Setup the Salesforce Service Console app and to help your support reps work more efficiently
- Understand the capabilities of the Softphone Utility in the Lightning Console
- Configure online chat with customers using Web Chats
- Understand and set up Communities