This comprehensive hands-on course is a must for new application developers or developers who are new to Salesforce. Participants will learn how to use the declarative “clicks not code” capabilities of the Lightning platform to create custom applications and customize existing applications. Build your knowledge of objects, fields, UI customization, automation tools, security, app deployment, and more!
Ideal for programmers and point-and-click developers who want to understand the declarative development tools available on the platform.
- Build and customize multi-user Salesforce applications.
- Create custom objects.
- Customize the user interface.
- Create advanced workflows and validation rules.
- Automate business processes with Process Builder, approvals, and flows.
- Manage your data.
- Develop a custom user interface using Lightning App Builder.