Comprehensive and hands-on, this course is for administrators who are ready to significantly ramp up their skills and knowledge about using Salesforce to solve their most pressing business needs. Using real-world scenarios, Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins covers topics such as extending Salesforce with custom objects and apps, generating complex reports and dashboards, and automating complex business processes to help you work more efficiently and get more out of Salesforce.
Who should take this course?
Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins is designed for:
• Administrators with at least six months of experience using Salesforce; and/or Administrators who have completed the Administration Essentials for New Admins course
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
• Determine and implement appropriate data access and visibility settings
• Manage configuration changes in a sandbox environment and move data
between environments using change sets
• Extend the functionality of your implementation with custom objects and
• Extend your reporting to provide up-to-date views of your business
• Customize the Salesforce mobile app and create quick actions to increase
• Improve data quality so that the ongoing task of data maintenance is not so
• Implement complex business processes using workflow rules,
Process Builder, approval processes, and flows.
Further details about this course are available in this downloadable document:Register Now