As we know it, SuccessFactors is the leading company in cloud-based human capital management (HCM) software solutions, using the Software as a service (SaaS) model.
At the moment SFSF has released 13 certifications, each of them related to a certain submodule; each submodule referring to a specific HR/HCR function.
Given its customizability and dedication to the HCM functions development, SFSF has been chosen by most SAP HR/HCM ERP consultants as the next step technology, especially knowing the market’s high demand for certified SFSF consultants.
SAP recently released two hybrid certifications that cover most of the transactions for the SAP HCM/HR ERP to SuccessFactors modules and vice-versa:
- C_HRHFC_1708 – SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP SuccessFactors Full Cloud/Core Hybrid (1708)
- C_HRHTH_1708 – SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP SuccessFactors Talent Hybrid (1708)
In this article, I will explain how to prepare for the C_HRHFC_1708.
This certification is dedicated to entry-level consultants who have an overall understanding of the HCM functions and in-depth technical skills, so to be part of a SuccessFactors/ Employee Central Full Cloud/Core Hybrid project.
As a prerequisite, we suggest going through the “Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy” (THR80) and “SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Academy” (THR81) courses.
Follow that with a dive into the following real core training titles and topics:
- HRH03E: SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Integration Overview and Basic Settings
- HRH91E: SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Integration with SAP ERP Scenarios Overview
- HRH92E: Implementing Cost Center Replication from SAP ERP to SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- HRH93E: Implementing Organizational Data Replication from SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central to SAP ERP: the main purpose of this course, in particular, is to teach how to configure the integration of Organizational Management from SAP SuccessFactors and SAP ERP HCM.
- HRH94E: Implementing Employee Master Data Replication from SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central to SAP ERP: this course instead will teach you how to configure the replication of Employee Central data from SAP SuccessFactors to SAP ERP HCM.
- HRH95E: Implementing Employee and Org Data Migration and Replication from SAP ERP to SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- HRH96E: Implementing Extensibility (BadIs) for SAP ERP Employee Data Replication with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- HRH97E: Implementing SAP ERP User Interface Integration with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- HRH51E: SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central OData API
- HRH52E: SAP SuccessFactors Compound Employee API
All these training titles are delivered as e-learning courses: a type of training that gives you a more visual approach to the study, with system demos, interactive slides and videos.
Additionally, it’s suggested to take the HRH99E which is an open-ended program/learning map covering the topic of implementing SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Integration with SAP HCM for the Full Cloud, Core Hybrid and Side-by-Side deployment models.
The purpose of this program is to provide you with an overview of the main integration deployment models and technology, focusing on the Full Cloud and Core Hybrid models and provide you with implementation scenarios in integrating SAP SuccessFactors with SAP ERP.
To achieve this certification K2 is happy to offer a special package that allows consultants to prepare, practice and pass the latest SAP certifications.
The special package includes:
– Access to the SAP Learning Hub Professional Edition for 12 months: cloud-based training platform that includes all the training titles mentioned above (and much more).
– 20 hours of access to a 1-to-1, original SAP system sandbox environment for practice purposes
– Access to the Certification Hub: an online platform that allows you to take the Hybrid certifications and more.
Reach out to Giusy Chianese to learn about your training development opportunity and how K2 is able to support you.