Throughout October, Salesforce is hosting several webinars and virtual events that will help boost valuable skills and knowledge to aid your career. These are valuable networking and learning opportunities that will help you stay up to date with the latest tech insights.
Salesforce, the world’s number one CRM platform, is continuing to offer a series of online events and webinars to aid your professional development and help you keep up with Salesforce’s latest trends and product developments.
The following Salesforce webinars and virtual events are taking place in October 2020:
- 5 Emerging Trends Every Small Business Needs to Know Right Now, 1 October
- The Digital Imperative in Today’s New Normal, 6 October
- Salesforce Presents: The 4 Latest Small and Medium Business Trends of 2020, 8 October
- How Verizon Uses Analytics to Improve Service and Adapt to Unprecedented Change, 14 October
- The Future of Marketing for Small & Growing Businesses, 15 October
- Deep Dive: Customer Success Winter 21 Release, 27 October
- Marketing Cloud October 2020 New Feature Overview, 29 October
If you know of any other Salesforce webinars that we’ve missed from our list, don’t hesitate to let us know!