Despite the effects of COVID-19, there is no need for you to miss out on useful networking and learning opportunities that will help boost your professional development. There are still many industry events taking place online that will help you stay up to date with the latest tech insights.
Salesforce, the world’s number one CRM platform, is continuing to offer a series of online events and webinars that will aid your professional development and help you keep up with Salesforce’s latest trends and product developments.
The following Salesforce webinars and virtual events are taking place in September 2020:
- Maximize Resources for the Jobs that Matter Most, 1 September
- How E-Commerce Marketers are Planning to Use Real-Time Personalization in the 2020 Holiday Season, 1 September
- Learn How Bonobos Drives a Personalized Customer Experience Using a Multi-org Strategy, 2 September
- Pardot Product Release Webinar: Reimagine Content Creation with Pardot, 3 September
- Learn How Tableau Can Empower Your Sales Operations With Data Insights, 8 September
- How Webster Bank Helps Small Businesses with a Streamlined PPP Loan Process Amidst COVID-19, 9 September
- 5 Ways That Top Service Teams are Gearing up for Holidays 2020, 10 September
- How to Master Being the Only Woman in the Zoom, 10 September
- Salesforce Anywhere: 3 Tips to Sell Effectively and Close Deals From Anywhere, 15 September
- How PepsiCo Builds Relationships in the Changing Digital Landscapes, 16 September
- Tips and Tools to Jump Start a Better Digital Customer Experience, 16 September
- IDC & Salesforce Reveal how to Prepare for 2020 Holiday Ordering Trends, 17 September
- How to Price Your Products for Resilience in the New Economy, 17 September
- How a CRM Can Help Your Teams Adapt to the New Normal Fast, 23 September
If you know of any other Salesforce webinars that we’ve missed from our list, don’t hesitate to let us know!