Don’t miss the chance to get involved with one of the many Salesforce events over the next few months. Take a look below at our list of the forthcoming conferences and conventions around the globe.
Attending Salesforce events is the perfect way to keep up to date with the latest developments and news from the world’s number one CRM system. They also provide great opportunities to network, meeting like-minded professionals.
Salesforce World Tour
The Salesforce World Tour will be coming to Boston on Wednesday 3 April at the Hynes Convention Center and to Toronto on Monday 11 April at the Enercare Centre. Attendees will be able to showcase their solutions and services, be among the first to experience the Customer Success Platform, as well as connecting with new customers and prospects. You will also find out about the latest Salesforce announcements and engage in targeted breakout content:
Always popular, March and April see Salesforce Basecamp events taking place in Germany, Chile and the USA. By attending them you will learn how to keep on track in this ever-changing and increasingly connected world, helping you to develop innovative methods to keep businesses connected with their customers. You will hear from trailblazing innovators who are using Salesforce, as well as world-class thought leaders. There will also be an opportunity to attend or register for breakout sessions. The basecamps will cover topics ranging from Einstein Analytics to how you can capitalise on the fourth industrial revolution.
- Salesforce Basecamp for Service, Newport Beach,10 April
- Salesforce Basecamp, Dallas, 11 April
- Salesforce Basecamp for Service, Atlanta, 16 April
- Salesforce Basecamp, Austin, 16 April
Salesforce helps small businesses stay one step ahead of their competitors and become Trailblazers. To aid this process, small Business Trailblazer Breakfasts are taking place around Asia and Australia this month. As well as being valuable networking opportunities, the breakfast events will allow you to understand how small businesses are using technology to find the right customers, win more deals, keep customers happy, and more:
- Cash Cash Money: 3 Billing Features to Simplify Your Business from Lead to Cash, 2 April
- Introduction to Lightning Web Components, 5 April
- LA Metro’s Model for Outreach, Engagement, and Next-Gen Service Experience, 10 April
- 3 Steps to Maximize Your Renewals Revenue with Salesforce CPQ & Billing, 18 April
- How Manufacturers and Distributors Can Prepare for Success with Salesforce, 30 April
Look out for our next blog promoting other Salesforce events later in the year. If you know of one that we’ve missed from our list, don’t hesitate to let us know!
Ottilie Wood, Marketing Executive based at K2 Partnering Solutions HQ in London.