The Expertise to Drive Your Digital TransformationOur solutions enable your business to be more adaptable, responsive and profitable
K2 has forged partnerships with some of the world’s leading software companies to establish unique educational solutions that give our business partners and talent a competitive edge.
Practice Incubation & Acceleration
Acceleration and expansion of existing consultancy and system integrator practices and rapid “Build, Operate & Transfer” of new practices.
Access to the Best IT Talent
K2 recruiters are not only experts in our core technologies but also know their local markets. This expertise and our international reach means we offer a uniquely consultative staffing service that delivers the niche enterprise IT consultants that no other staffing company can find.
Our quality-driven procedures mean that our candidates can deliver success to your business faster and more cost effectively than anyone else. References for all of our candidates are checked before they are presented to employers and we gather direct feedback from project managers both during and at the end of projects. This performance data is analysed using our proprietary quality control system, REQ™ , which focuses on relationship, expertise and quality.
Leading Companies Trust K2 to Deliver
- 30+ Fortune 100 clients
- All major System Integrators and Consultancies are K2 customers
- K2 works with companies across all industry verticals
Customer Success Stories
Global Social Media Platform
About the client
- A leading global Social Media platform.
- Founded in 2004.
- 45,000+ employees.
- Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- The client required contractors to form part of the BI (Business Intelligence) Operations Team and work closely with BI Data Engineers and BI Platform Engineers, supporting various data teams.
- The client needed support with the operation of data pipelines and engineering efforts with a focus on monitoring and auto-remediation.
- The contractors needed to be part of the on-call rotation, providing a 24/7 service.
- The team was also required to build an integrated data-warehouse, related to all monitoring of the client’s BI processes.
- K2 provided five contractors to expand the client’s global BI Operations Team in the USA, Singapore and Ireland.
- With local teams K2 developed face-to-face relationships with the local client representatives, enhancing service levels and delivery.
- The two Data Engineers initially provided by K2 have become leaders within this team and are training other team members within the group.
- The team continues to grow as they pick up additional groups.
- Due to K2’s excellence in delivery of high-level resources to the BI Ops group, the client has asked us to provide resources to the BI platform team in Singapore.
International Manufacturing Company
About the client
- Market leading international manufacturing company.
- Headquartered in Holland with its main offices in France.
- 60,000 employees over four European countries.
- Has a diverse application and technology landscape.
- Manufactures goods that are used day in day out for a very accessible market on an international level.
- To hire Business Intelligence, SAP HANA Developers and Consultants, Scrum Masters, Data Scientists and SAP Fiori consultants to make up the core team.
- More than 10 Consultants were to be placed on a freelance basis in France and Germany.
- Main responsibilities included leading design and development of specific programmes, gathering requirements, defining solutions and configuration for the Business Intelligence/HANA consultants.
- Scrum Masters: established scrum processes for two distributed teams, established and configured tools – trained team members, coaching, training of new agile requirements, facilitating scrum meetings etc.
- Data Scientists: worked mainly at a strategic level to advise the business in a new technology area.
- K2 leveraged talent from the UK, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia and Spain for the sites in France and Germany.
- K2 was able to provide the client with very favourable rates for niche consultants.
- Since the initial hiring phase in November 2014, K2 still has consultants on-site today and two of the freelancers have joined the client on a permanent basis in France due to their exceptional performance.
- All of the delivery was completed within 24 hours of the requests being sent by the client, which allowed K2 to showcase its network capabilities at a consistent level.
- The majority of the consultants were on-boarded onto the project within 5 working days of the requests being sent.
- The client has since started new projects in new technology spaces, which K2 continues to support.
Leader in Life Sciences
About the client
- Headquarters in Hercules, California, USA.
- Established in 1952, the company provides the healthcare industry with innovative products to help scientific researchers to improve efficiency and accelerate the pace of their discoveries in medical diagnostic labs.
- Offices in the USA, the UK and Germany.
- Over 7,800 employees based all over the world.
- The client required support in a global SAP implementation and the subsequent rollout.
- Their existing partners could not provide quality resources, meaning that the client required a company with a well established, global reputation and access to great talent. Hence, they opted to work with K2.
- K2 provided more than ten SAP consultants in the US and Europe.
- Each of the consultants forged an outstanding relationship with the client.
- K2 supported the client in the following SAP areas: EWM, FI/CO, SD, PP/PI, MM, QM and MDM.
- The ‘go-live’ was punctual and proved extremely successful to the client.
- Due to their quality of service and deliverables, the client exclusively engaged K2 to provide SAP localisation experts on a global scale, including Russia, Israel, Poland and South Africa.
- These experts provided critical knowledge around local taxation rules.
Multinational Chemical and Pharmaceutical Company
About the client
- Multinational chemical and pharmaceutical company with a focus in the healthcare and agricultural arenas.
- Over 120 years since the company was founded.
- More than 102,000 employees across the globe, in almost every country in the world.
- Maintains position among the top four pharmaceutical healthcare companies in the world.
- Strong demand for IT professionals who are highly experienced with new technologies to support them in the processes and projects of the pharmaceutical industry.
- K2 is one of the main strategic IT partners in the pharmaceutical industry, for both contract and permanent hiring.
- The SAP, Oracle, Microsoft and Salesforce professionals supplied by K2 were verified by our unique Relationship, Expertise, Quality (R.E.Q.) quality control system.
Benefits / results
- Within two days candidates were sent in a single shortlist with a minimum of five CVs (for both contract and permanent positions).
- K2 leveraged experience and long-standing relationships within the sector to ensure all profiles matched the IT needs of the pharmaceutical industry.
“K2’s methods completely satisfy the high standards of the pharmaceutical industry, bringing excellence to our deliveries.”
Multinational Industrial Manufacturing Company
About the Client
- Headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
- Founded in 1859, the client is a worldwide provider of industrial equipment, technologies and related parts.
- Approximately 6,700 employees with more than 30 complementary service and repair centres across six continents.
- The client required experienced SAP consultants for extra support across several SAP modules to continue to business growth.
- K2 used its global reach to provide the client with exceptional consultants from Latin America, all of whom were experienced SAP professionals and fluent in English.
- The consultants were used for project work and worked remotely, yet still maintained close contact with the client in order to maintain a strong relationship.
- The client was able to save money and boost ROI, as the K2 consultants offered the company favourable rates.
- K2 established a strong relationship with the client, maintaining its reputation for conscientious and consultative service.
Multinational e-Commerce Company
About the client
- Argentinian multinational focused on E-commerce, offering solutions for people and companies to be able to buy, sell, pay, announce and send products via the internet.
- Presence in 18 countries.
- The most accessed page in Latin America and second in the world.
- Makes 4.6 sales per second, totalling 276 transactions per minute.
- 2,800 categories and more than 34 million different products.
- They are a source of income for 150,000 families and 40% of the revenue is generated in Brazil.
- Practice speed, project delivery, project location.
- Creation of new development cells for e-commerce.
- Hiring of a team leader for several Java developers, focused on e-commerce.
- Around 10 K2 recruiters were focused on the platform, sending profiles of highly-qualified professionals to the client on a daily basis.
- Local, regional and global knowledge meant K2 could provide specialized, knowledgeable teams.
Benefits / Results
- Delivery quality and speed.
- Candidates met the client needs.
- Superior reply time.
- One or two days to send online tests.
- Successful project results.
- Recurring client hires.
“Fast delivery and service excellence made K2 our main IT recruiting partner.”
About the client
- Comprehend Systems provides cloud-based software solutions for clinical operations teams, optimising the quality and speed across a portfolio of clinical trials.
- It is a privately held company, founded in 2010
- Currently has over 100 employees
- Headquartered in Redwood City, California.
- With nobody at Comprehend to manage the Salesforce instance internally, it was not being utilized to its capacity or providing automated, timely information.
- Their primary efforts were focused on organizing and standardizing the marketing and sales processes.
- Training in the use of Salesforce for sales and marketing would be introduced throughout the company to 20 end users.
- K2 provided a senior functional Salesforce consultant who specialized in growing smaller instances and setting best practices in place.
- The Consultant supported the client with hands on configurations, reporting and training.
- With no internal member of staff to support the Salesforce instance, this will be a continuous ongoing contract.
- The Chief Revenue Officer stated that K2’s Salesforce implementation was the best he’s ever worked on.
- The Director of Sales Operations works directly with K2’s Consultant to develop solutions. They closely collaborate on successfully executing testing, enhancements and deployment.
About the Client
- Pure Storage provides enterprise all-flash memory solutions to tackle the most demanding business and IT problems.
- Founded in 2009.
- Almost 3,000 employees.
- Headquartered in California.
Client Testimonial “We asked K2 for a rock star consultant and they delivered! “Pure Storage needed someone with UI/UX Design and VisualForce development skills to re-design our support portal (built on SFDC Communities). Due to previous issues managing multiple skill sets it was imperative that we find one exceptional person who could handle both aspects of the project. “Despite the difficult request, K2 delivered top quality profiles that were within our budget. Their resource did such a great job on the initial scope that we are throwing additional projects at him. “We are very happy that our Salesforce rep introduced us to K2.” K. Wade, Support Operations Share a vacancy with K2
Health and Nutrition Retailer
I highly recommend K2partnering! I’ve been using other vendors for years, and K2partnering is the best service I’ve ever had. Thank you! I was very satisfied with the professional, efficient, timeliness and quality of all work completed. We were able to complete our deliverables in a timely manner and the quality of the work was superb. Contracting with K2 partnering gave me the peace of mind I needed.
Health and Nutrition Retailer, USA
Global Manufacturing Company
About the Client
- Headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Founded in 1850, the client is a manufacturing company, divided into three business segments: Brand Solutions, Memorialisation and Industrial.
- More than 10,000 employees on six continents at more than 100 locations.
- The client needed experienced and highly-skilled consultants to help further develop the use of SAP within the business.
- We developed a very close relationship with the client and through face-to-face meetings built a deep understanding of its business requirements, helping us provide an enhanced level of service.
- K2 leveraged its global capabilities and contacts to provide a pool of exceptionally talented consultants to help the client with its use of SAP.
- K2 is now working with the client on a global level.
- K2 has expanded its support, assisting the client in the use of Salesforce, in addition to SAP.
- K2 simplified challenges for the client and consistently provided a reliable service and fast delivery.
- K2’s excellence in delivery meant that the client was provided with the best service possible. The two companies have forged a strong, lasting relationship that continues to thrive.
About the Client
- Temple Israel is a non-profit community organization and Synagogue.
- Founded in 1854.
- Headquartered in Boston, USA.
“We have been using K2’s services now for about a year and couldn’t be happier. Even though we have multiple Salesforce Apps in play and they’ll provide support, it is often tough to help tie everything together. This is where K2 played and continues to play an integral role with our organization. From Visual Force to standard development, K2 delivers on all levels, with solid dependable developers and support staff. Regardless of where Salesforce takes our organization, I can promise, K2 will be right here with us all the way!”
Christopher George, Director of Information Technology