The Expertise to Drive Your Digital TransformationOur solutions enable your business to be more adaptable, responsive and profitable
K2 has forged partnerships with some of the world’s leading software companies to establish unique educational solutions that give our business partners and talent a competitive edge.
Practice Incubation & Acceleration
Acceleration and expansion of existing consultancy and system integrator practices and rapid “Build, Operate & Transfer” of new practices.
Access to the Best IT Talent
K2 recruiters are not only experts in our core technologies but also know their local markets. This expertise and our international reach means we offer a uniquely consultative staffing service that delivers the niche enterprise IT consultants that no other staffing company can find.
Our quality-driven procedures mean that our candidates can deliver success to your business faster and more cost effectively than anyone else. References for all of our candidates are checked before they are presented to employers and we gather direct feedback from project managers both during and at the end of projects. This performance data is analysed using our proprietary quality control system, REQ™ , which focuses on relationship, expertise and quality.
Leading Companies Trust K2 to Deliver
- 30+ Fortune 100 clients
- All major System Integrators and Consultancies are K2 customers
- K2 works with companies across all industry verticals
Customer Success Stories
Leading Technology Consulting Company
About the Client
- Headquarters in New Jersey, United States
- One of the world’s largest consulting companies in digital technology and business consulting with a large presence across all industry verticals.
The Client’s Objectives
- The customer wanted to partner with a trusted organization that could assist with all of their subcontracting needs throughout Continental Europe and deliver quality resources within 48 hours of a requirement being issued.
- K2 was introduced to the client by a large manufacturing customer in 2015. Since then we have utilized our networks to make placements across seven technology clusters: Enterprise On-Premise, Enterprise Cloud, Enterprise Mobility, Analytics/Big Data, Artificial Intelligence/Robotics, IoT and Cyber Security.
- K2 provided the client with high-quality service, delivering ROI faster than anyone else. Our enterprise technology professionals are qualified by our unique management system – R.E.Q.™. This assesses our talent, based on the strength of their Relationship with K2, their Expertise, and the Quality of their work. For this project, we utilized our R.E.Q. methodology and widespread delivery teams, helping the client grow exponentially in Continental Europe throughout the last 5 years.
- We also assisted with multiple talent insights and research of new markets to facilitate and partner with the client on RFP’s and practice builds across various countries.
- We provided vital intelligence to assist the business in winning new projects with industry-leading clients at the bidding stage.
- With separate agreements with each country that the customer operates in, we ensure that all contractors are compliant with local tax and regulations when working outside of their home country onsite across Continental Europe.
- K2 has consistently provided invaluable support with timely, cost-effective and high-quality resources, which has resulted in the successful delivery of projects.
- K2 is now the client’s preferred vendor of choice in Eastern Europe, the Nordics, the DACH region, Southern Europe, Benelux and France.
- We have provided compliant solutions to mission-critical projects with local talent and expats coming into the various countries to work with the consulting companies’ customers.
- We have expanded our services from providing the client with one placement in the Netherlands to nearly 500 freelance placements across the globe.
- K2 can cover the client’s whole technology stack, which means they have no need to engage other suppliers.
- The client has one point of contact in K2. With best practice recruitment methodologies, we have consistently ensured the timely and successful delivery of a variety of services, support and implementation projects to their customers across all industry verticals.
“Normally I do not like to get involved in an agency recommendation but K2 is really doing a good job in Europe. They are our main partner we work with and we have over 50 contractors through them. They are a solid partner where we have a lot of trust. They also support us in difficult times and have many times been flexible for us in finding solutions. I would recommend them.”
– Head of Recruitment from the organisation in Europe
Leading Oil and Gas Company
About the Client:
- Headquarters in London
- Established for over a century
- Operates in almost 80 countries
- Approximately 70,000 employees all over the world
- This client needed an application outsource programme, consisting of B2B, B2C and internal apps. Their main requirement was to have a loyalty reward application built for their customers. It had to be visually enticing and appealing, as well as being simple to use for its users.
- K2 delivered Front End Developers (skilled in React and Node JS), Back End Developers (skilled in Node JS) and UX/UI Developers. Our enterprise technology professionals are qualified by our unique management system – R.E.Q.™. This assesses our talent, based on the strength of their Relationship with K2, their Expertise, and the Quality of their work. The caliber of these professionals means we can deliver ROI faster than anyone else.
- In total, four professionals were engaged to help this company develop the application and ensure that all facets were functioning properly. The Developers also helped to create in-house trading applications for the business’s internal employees.
- The Developers employed by K2 provided the client with an efficient and high-quality service. The loyalty reward application was designed and tested thoroughly. All milestones in the project were delivered on time.
Enterprise Cybersecurity Software Company
About the Client
- Headquarters in Austin, Texas, USA.
- Founded in 1994, the client develops and markets cybersecurity software, preventing employees from viewing malicious or inappropriate content or leaking confidential data.
- Over 2,000 employees based all over the world.
- The client selected K2 due to our attention to detail and because we offer consistent resources throughout the duration of a project. They also cited our communication style, our reputation of quick turnarounds, and our competitively priced solutions.
- To implement and stabilize Communities, CPQ, and Partners Lightning Community to their Salesforce platform.
- K2 started working with the client in September 2015, when we initially engaged a Salesforce Developer to support the delivery of the client’s objectives.
- We completed a Community Cloud implementation in 2016 by deploying another 5 consultants, a Solution Architect, two Developers, a Front End UX Developer and a QA.
- In addition to the implementation, K2 deployed three additional Salesforce Developers who supported the platform along with a QA.
- At the peak of the project, K2 ensured speedy delivery with nine of our consultants engaged with the client.
- The Salesforce platform was stabilized, maximizing the client’s Salesforce ROI.
- K2 executed a CPQ implementation with two developers supporting these efforts.
- Partners Lightning Community was implemented on the client’s Salesforce platform in 2017.
- The client was very satisfied with K2’s ongoing support and with the results of each track of the project.
About the Client:
- Headquarters in Indianapolis, USA
- Established in the late 19th century
- With offices in 18 countries, the company’s pharmaceutical products are sold in approximately 125 countries.
- This pharmaceutical company had been acquired by another company. Due to regulations in the industry, they needed an SAP solution to be implemented within 27 months in order to remain compliant. Missing this deadline would result in a fine from regulatory bodies.
- Working alongside the client’s resources, K2 initiated the SAP ECC transformation. Our team was able to provide resources within the Warehouse Management and Materials Management areas across Europe to ensure a smooth delivery.
- The project was all completed within the 27-month timeframe and the SAP system was successfully implemented.
International Manufacturing Company
- Market leading international manufacturing company.
- Headquartered in Holland with its main offices in France.
- 60,000 employees over four European countries.
- Has a diverse application and technology landscape.
- Manufactures goods that are used day in day out for a very accessible market on an international level.
- To hire Business Intelligence, SAP HANA Developers and Consultants, Scrum Masters, Data Scientists and SAP Fiori consultants to make up the core team.
- More than 10 Consultants were to be placed on a freelance basis in France and Germany.
- Main responsibilities included leading design and development of specific programmes, gathering requirements, defining solutions and configuration for the Business Intelligence/HANA consultants.
- Scrum Masters: established scrum processes for two distributed teams, established and configured tools – trained team members, coaching, training of new agile requirements, facilitating scrum meetings etc.
- Data Scientists: worked mainly at a strategic level to advise the business in a new technology area.
- K2 leveraged talent from the UK, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia and Spain for the sites in France and Germany.
- K2 was able to provide the client with very favourable rates for niche consultants.
- Since the initial hiring phase in November 2014, K2 still has consultants on-site today and two of the freelancers have joined the client on a permanent basis in France due to their exceptional performance.
- All of the delivery was completed within 24 hours of the requests being sent by the client, which allowed K2 to showcase its network capabilities at a consistent level.
- The majority of the consultants were on-boarded onto the project within 5 working days of the requests being sent.
- The client has since started new projects in new technology spaces, which K2 continues to support.
Leading Bank in Latin America
About the Client
- Headquarters in São Paulo, Brazil.
- Established in 1945, the client is the largest private sector bank in Brazil. It is ranked by Forbes as one of the largest companies in the world based on business generated, assets and market value.
- Over 5,000 branches in Latin America and offices all over the world.
- Over 94,000 employees based all over the world.
- The client was initiating a new scheme to develop its people management, with a focus on better communication, empowerment and collaboration.
- As a part of this drive, the organisation was looking for an improved method of communicating with its thousands of employees.
- K2 provided two experienced professionals for this project. One Salesforce Functional Consultant/Administrator and one Salesforce Front-end Component Developer.
- We met the client’s expectations by using Salesforce Community CMS to implement a ‘news portal’ for employees, which applied native functions without any programming code.
- The platform could be used and customised by people even if they had limited technical knowledge.
- The client was able to validate the functioning of a CMS solution for their sales team
- The news portal enabled employees to communicate and collaborate simply. The easy to use functions meant that it empowered all who used it, increasing efficiency.
- After the success of the news portal, the client is looking to implement K2’s services in other departments of the organisation.
Multinational Chemical and Pharmaceutical Company
- Multinational chemical and pharmaceutical company with a focus in the healthcare and agricultural arenas.
- Over 120 years since the company was founded.
- More than 102,000 employees across the globe, in almost every country in the world.
- Maintains position among the top four pharmaceutical healthcare companies in the world.
- Strong demand for IT professionals who are highly experienced with new technologies to support them in the processes and projects of the pharmaceutical industry.
- K2 is one of the main strategic IT partners in the pharmaceutical industry, for both contract and permanent hiring.
- The SAP, Oracle, Microsoft and Salesforce professionals supplied by K2 were verified by our unique Relationship, Expertise, Quality (R.E.Q.) quality control system.
Benefits / results
- Within two days candidates were sent in a single shortlist with a minimum of five CVs (for both contract and permanent positions).
- K2 leveraged experience and long-standing relationships within the sector to ensure all profiles matched the IT needs of the pharmaceutical industry.
“K2’s methods completely satisfy the high standards of the pharmaceutical industry, bringing excellence to our deliveries.”
Global Social Media Platform
- A leading global Social Media platform.
- Founded in 2004.
- 45,000+ employees.
- Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- The client required contractors to form part of the BI (Business Intelligence) Operations Team and work closely with BI Data Engineers and BI Platform Engineers, supporting various data teams.
- The client needed support with the operation of data pipelines and engineering efforts with a focus on monitoring and auto-remediation.
- The contractors needed to be part of the on-call rotation, providing a 24/7 service.
- The team was also required to build an integrated data-warehouse, related to all monitoring of the client’s BI processes.
- K2 provided five contractors to expand the client’s global BI Operations Team in the USA, Singapore and Ireland.
- With local teams K2 developed face-to-face relationships with the local client representatives, enhancing service levels and delivery.
- The two Data Engineers initially provided by K2 have become leaders within this team and are training other team members within the group.
- The team continues to grow as they pick up additional groups.
- Due to K2’s excellence in delivery of high-level resources to the BI Ops group, the client has asked us to provide resources to the BI platform team in Singapore.
Leader in Life Sciences
- Headquarters in Hercules, California, USA.
- Established in 1952, the company provides the healthcare industry with innovative products to help scientific researchers to improve efficiency and accelerate the pace of their discoveries in medical diagnostic labs.
- Offices in the USA, the UK and Germany.
- Over 7,800 employees based all over the world.
- The client required support in a global SAP implementation and the subsequent rollout.
- Their existing partners could not provide quality resources, meaning that the client required a company with a well established, global reputation and access to great talent. Hence, they opted to work with K2.
- K2 provided more than ten SAP consultants in the US and Europe.
- Each of the consultants forged an outstanding relationship with the client.
- K2 supported the client in the following SAP areas: EWM, FI/CO, SD, PP/PI, MM, QM and MDM.
- The ‘go-live’ was punctual and proved extremely successful to the client.
- Due to their quality of service and deliverables, the client exclusively engaged K2 to provide SAP localisation experts on a global scale, including Russia, Israel, Poland and South Africa.
- These experts provided critical knowledge around local taxation rules.
Multinational e-Commerce Company
- Argentinian multinational focused on E-commerce, offering solutions for people and companies to be able to buy, sell, pay, announce and send products via the internet.
- Presence in 18 countries.
- The most accessed page in Latin America and second in the world.
- Makes 4.6 sales per second, totalling 276 transactions per minute.
- 2,800 categories and more than 34 million different products.
- They are a source of income for 150,000 families and 40% of the revenue is generated in Brazil.
- Practice speed, project delivery, project location.
- Creation of new development cells for e-commerce.
- Hiring of a team leader for several Java developers, focused on e-commerce.
- Around 10 K2 recruiters were focused on the platform, sending profiles of highly-qualified professionals to the client on a daily basis.
- Local, regional and global knowledge meant K2 could provide specialized, knowledgeable teams.
Benefits / Results
- Delivery quality and speed.
- Candidates met the client needs.
- Superior reply time.
- One or two days to send online tests.
- Successful project results.
- Recurring client hires.
“Fast delivery and service excellence made K2 our main IT recruiting partner.”
Leading Financial Services Firm
– Founded in 1975
– Headquartered in Westport, Connecticut, United States
– 1,700 employees worldwide
A Senior Account Executive at Salesforce heard from his colleagues that K2 is the best partner for when clients need top resources. His own client was in need of Salesforce developers, so he recommended K2 to them.
From here, K2 liaised with the client to understand their requirements and subsequently successfully placed two Salesforce developers with them at their headquarters. The client has since said that they are currently thrilled with both placements:
“K2 sourced strong Salesforce developers for me. Finding a good SFDC developer is not easy, particularly with our organisation. If your client needs to find a candidate I recommend K2 as they have been leaders in their field for as long as I can remember”
- Comprehend Systems provides cloud-based software solutions for clinical operations teams, optimising the quality and speed across a portfolio of clinical trials.
- It is a privately held company, founded in 2010
- Currently has over 100 employees
- Headquartered in Redwood City, California.
- With nobody at Comprehend to manage the Salesforce instance internally, it was not being utilized to its capacity or providing automated, timely information.
- Their primary efforts were focused on organizing and standardizing the marketing and sales processes.
- Training in the use of Salesforce for sales and marketing would be introduced throughout the company to 20 end users.
- K2 provided a senior functional Salesforce consultant who specialized in growing smaller instances and setting best practices in place.
- The Consultant supported the client with hands on configurations, reporting and training.
- With no internal member of staff to support the Salesforce instance, this will be a continuous ongoing contract.
- The Chief Revenue Officer stated that K2’s Salesforce implementation was the best he’s ever worked on.
- The Director of Sales Operations works directly with K2’s Consultant to develop solutions. They closely collaborate on successfully executing testing, enhancements and deployment.
Multinational Industrial Manufacturing Company
- Headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
- Founded in 1859, the client is a worldwide provider of industrial equipment, technologies and related parts.
- Approximately 6,700 employees with more than 30 complementary service and repair centres across six continents.
- The client required experienced SAP consultants for extra support across several SAP modules to continue to business growth.
- K2 used its global reach to provide the client with exceptional consultants from Latin America, all of whom were experienced SAP professionals and fluent in English.
- The consultants were used for project work and worked remotely, yet still maintained close contact with the client in order to maintain a strong relationship.
- The client was able to save money and boost ROI, as the K2 consultants offered the company favourable rates.
- K2 established a strong relationship with the client, maintaining its reputation for conscientious and consultative service.
- Pure Storage provides enterprise all-flash memory solutions to tackle the most demanding business and IT problems.
- Founded in 2009.
- Almost 3,000 employees.
- Headquartered in California.
Client Testimonial “We asked K2 for a rock star consultant and they delivered! “Pure Storage needed someone with UI/UX Design and VisualForce development skills to re-design our support portal (built on SFDC Communities). Due to previous issues managing multiple skill sets it was imperative that we find one exceptional person who could handle both aspects of the project. “Despite the difficult request, K2 delivered top quality profiles that were within our budget. Their resource did such a great job on the initial scope that we are throwing additional projects at him. “We are very happy that our Salesforce rep introduced us to K2.” K. Wade, Support Operations Share a vacancy with K2
Health and Nutrition Retailer
I highly recommend K2partnering! I’ve been using other vendors for years, and K2partnering is the best service I’ve ever had. Thank you! I was very satisfied with the professional, efficient, timeliness and quality of all work completed. We were able to complete our deliverables in a timely manner and the quality of the work was superb. Contracting with K2 partnering gave me the peace of mind I needed.
Health and Nutrition Retailer, USA
Global Manufacturing Company
- Headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Founded in 1850, the client is a manufacturing company, divided into three business segments: Brand Solutions, Memorialisation and Industrial.
- More than 10,000 employees on six continents at more than 100 locations.
- The client needed experienced and highly-skilled consultants to help further develop the use of SAP within the business.
- We developed a very close relationship with the client and through face-to-face meetings built a deep understanding of its business requirements, helping us provide an enhanced level of service.
- K2 leveraged its global capabilities and contacts to provide a pool of exceptionally talented consultants to help the client with its use of SAP.
- K2 is now working with the client on a global level.
- K2 has expanded its support, assisting the client in the use of Salesforce, in addition to SAP.
- K2 simplified challenges for the client and consistently provided a reliable service and fast delivery.
- K2’s excellence in delivery meant that the client was provided with the best service possible. The two companies have forged a strong, lasting relationship that continues to thrive.
- Temple Israel is a non-profit community organization and Synagogue.
- Founded in 1854.
- Headquartered in Boston, USA.
“We have been using K2’s services now for about a year and couldn’t be happier. Even though we have multiple Salesforce Apps in play and they’ll provide support, it is often tough to help tie everything together. This is where K2 played and continues to play an integral role with our organization. From Visual Force to standard development, K2 delivers on all levels, with solid dependable developers and support staff. Regardless of where Salesforce takes our organization, I can promise, K2 will be right here with us all the way!”
Christopher George, Director of Information Technology