The Expertise to Drive Your Digital TransformationOur solutions enable your business to be more adaptable, responsive and profitable
K2 has forged partnerships with some of the world’s leading software companies to establish unique educational solutions that give our business partners and talent a competitive edge.
Practice Incubation & Acceleration
Acceleration and expansion of existing consultancy and system integrator practices and rapid “Build, Operate & Transfer” of new practices.
Access to the Best IT Talent
K2 recruiters are not only experts in our core technologies but also know their local markets. This expertise and our international reach means we offer a uniquely consultative staffing service that delivers the niche enterprise IT consultants that no other staffing company can find.
Our quality-driven procedures mean that our candidates can deliver success to your business faster and more cost effectively than anyone else. References for all of our candidates are checked before they are presented to employers and we gather direct feedback from project managers both during and at the end of projects. This performance data is analysed using our proprietary quality control system, REQ™ , which focuses on relationship, expertise and quality.
Leading Companies Trust K2 to Deliver
- 30+ Fortune 100 clients
- All major System Integrators and Consultancies are K2 customers
- K2 works with companies across all industry verticals
Customer Success Stories
Leading Technology Consulting Company
About the Client
- Headquarters in New Jersey, United States
- One of the world’s largest consulting companies in digital technology and business consulting with a large presence across all industry verticals.
The Client’s Objectives
- The customer wanted to partner with a trusted organization that could assist with all of their subcontracting needs throughout Continental Europe and deliver quality resources within 48 hours of a requirement being issued.
- K2 was introduced to the client by a large manufacturing customer in 2015. Since then we have utilized our networks to make placements across seven technology clusters: Enterprise On-Premise, Enterprise Cloud, Enterprise Mobility, Analytics/Big Data, Artificial Intelligence/Robotics, IoT and Cyber Security.
- K2 provided the client with high-quality service, delivering ROI faster than anyone else. Our enterprise technology professionals are qualified by our unique management system – R.E.Q.™. This assesses our talent, based on the strength of their Relationship with K2, their Expertise, and the Quality of their work. For this project, we utilized our R.E.Q. methodology and widespread delivery teams, helping the client grow exponentially in Continental Europe throughout the last 5 years.
- We also assisted with multiple talent insights and research of new markets to facilitate and partner with the client on RFP’s and practice builds across various countries.
- We provided vital intelligence to assist the business in winning new projects with industry-leading clients at the bidding stage.
- With separate agreements with each country that the customer operates in, we ensure that all contractors are compliant with local tax and regulations when working outside of their home country onsite across Continental Europe.
- K2 has consistently provided invaluable support with timely, cost-effective and high-quality resources, which has resulted in the successful delivery of projects.
- K2 is now the client’s preferred vendor of choice in Eastern Europe, the Nordics, the DACH region, Southern Europe, Benelux and France.
- We have provided compliant solutions to mission-critical projects with local talent and expats coming into the various countries to work with the consulting companies’ customers.
- We have expanded our services from providing the client with one placement in the Netherlands to nearly 500 freelance placements across the globe.
- K2 can cover the client’s whole technology stack, which means they have no need to engage other suppliers.
- The client has one point of contact in K2. With best practice recruitment methodologies, we have consistently ensured the timely and successful delivery of a variety of services, support and implementation projects to their customers across all industry verticals.
“Normally I do not like to get involved in an agency recommendation but K2 is really doing a good job in Europe. They are our main partner we work with and we have over 50 contractors through them. They are a solid partner where we have a lot of trust. They also support us in difficult times and have many times been flexible for us in finding solutions. I would recommend them.”
– Head of Recruitment from the organisation in Europe
Global Healthcare Company
About the client :
- Global healthcare company with its headquarters based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide.
- As a leading global medicine company, it uses innovative science and digital technologies to create transformative treatments in areas of great medical need.
- The products reach nearly 800 million people globally each year.
- Approximately 125,000 employees of more than 140 nationalities around the world.
- $47.4 billion in sales in 2019.
Client Objectives :
- To provide a global framework and processes to manage the on-off activities of the client’s external workforce across nine global IT functions.
- Improve the administration of external employees by implementing a central hub.
- Ensure sourcing compliance through verifying the existence of signed contract/SOW and valid fixed price model:
– Minimum number of 1,300 on/off boardings and/or trainings per month
– Monthly average 1,500 on/off boardings per month
– Maximum number of 1,800 on/off boardings and/or trainings per month
- Delivery timeline of 12 months.
K2’s Solution :
- K2 built a team of 11 resources to ensure the quality delivery of SLA on time.
- We assigned nine consultants purely for on and off-boarding activities, one consultant for supporting these processes, and one consultant for team training and coaching.
- The solution has been delivered on a fixed price SOW basis for the calendar year.
- Weekly service operation meetings to prioritize day-to-day operations and ensure optimal delivery.
- Monthly SLA reports are provided for all services according to defined and agreed upon KPI baselines.
- K2 provides quarterly SLA and management summaries of the overall service performance with proposals for service improvement.
- The quarterly report contains the following components:
– Management Summary.
– Summary of the monthly reports.
– Proposals for the continual service improvements.
- To date, we have increased efficiency with minimal overdue requests and no aging tickets (older than six weeks) in the working queue.
- Adherence to the process has resulted in fewer mistakes to the previous system.
- There is now clearer communication and a centralized onboarding process for the whole IT organization.
- Our solutions have seen 20% in cost savings over the whole year.
Leading Oil and Gas Company
About the Client:
- Headquarters in London.
- Established for over a century.
- Operates in almost 80 countries.
- Approximately 70,000 employees all over the world.
- This client needed an application outsource programme, consisting of B2B, B2C and internal apps. Their main requirement was to have a loyalty reward application built for their customers. It had to be visually enticing and appealing, as well as being simple to use for its users.
- K2 delivered Front End Developers (skilled in React and Node JS), Back End Developers (skilled in Node JS) and UX/UI Developers. Our enterprise technology professionals are qualified by our unique management system – R.E.Q.™. This assesses our talent, based on the strength of their Relationship with K2, their Expertise, and the Quality of their work. The caliber of these professionals means we can deliver ROI faster than anyone else.
- In total, four professionals were engaged to help this company develop the application and ensure that all facets were functioning properly. The Developers also helped to create in-house trading applications for the business’s internal employees.
- The Developers employed by K2 provided the client with an efficient and high-quality service. The loyalty reward application was designed and tested thoroughly. All milestones in the project were delivered on time.
Enterprise Cybersecurity Software Company
About the Client
- Headquarters in Austin, Texas, USA.
- Founded in 1994, the client develops and markets cybersecurity software, preventing employees from viewing malicious or inappropriate content or leaking confidential data.
- Over 2,000 employees based all over the world.
- The client selected K2 due to our attention to detail and because we offer consistent resources throughout the duration of a project. They also cited our communication style, our reputation of quick turnarounds, and our competitively priced solutions.
- To implement and stabilize Communities, CPQ, and Partners Lightning Community to their Salesforce platform.
- K2 started working with the client in September 2015, when we initially engaged a Salesforce Developer to support the delivery of the client’s objectives.
- We completed a Community Cloud implementation in 2016 by deploying another 5 consultants, a Solution Architect, two Developers, a Front End UX Developer and a QA.
- In addition to the implementation, K2 deployed three additional Salesforce Developers who supported the platform along with a QA.
- At the peak of the project, K2 ensured speedy delivery with nine of our consultants engaged with the client.
- The Salesforce platform was stabilized, maximizing the client’s Salesforce ROI.
- K2 executed a CPQ implementation with two developers supporting these efforts.
- Partners Lightning Community was implemented on the client’s Salesforce platform in 2017.
- The client was very satisfied with K2’s ongoing support and with the results of each track of the project.
Information Technology Consulting Company
About the Client
- Headquarters in Bangalore, India.
- Established more than 35 years ago, the business operates in 46 countries. It offers business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services to its customers across the globe.
- Approximately 244,000 employees around the world.
- To assist their clients in completing a series of key digital transformation projects.
- K2 provided multiple contractors to the end-clients globally across a range of industries and technologies within the IT and consulting space to assist with a number of activities including:
- Enabling their digital transformations
- Completing IT system migrations
- Cloud transformation programmes
- ERP system implementations, upgrades and enhancements
- IT Consulting and training
- Supplying teams of developers on enhancement projects
- Providing payroll services across wide geographical reach
- Providing immediately available resources when required for urgent backfills or project deadline critical requirements
- Each project has been completed in a timely manner, meeting client deadlines and objectives.
- K2 continues to provide skilled professionals for the client, maintaining an efficient and reliable service.
- Global offices and networks have been leveraged, providing local language speakers to help deliver projects with a blended onsite/offshore approach.
- The client was able to unify timesheet approvals within K2’s systems.
- The candidate ratings used by K2 has enabled the same consultant to be reused on different engagements successfully.
About the Client:
- Headquarters in Indianapolis, USA
- Established in the late 19th century
- With offices in 18 countries, the company’s pharmaceutical products are sold in approximately 125 countries.
- This pharmaceutical company had been acquired by another company. Due to regulations in the industry, they needed an SAP solution to be implemented within 27 months in order to remain compliant. Missing this deadline would result in a fine from regulatory bodies.
- Working alongside the client’s resources, K2 initiated the SAP ECC transformation. Our team was able to provide resources within the Warehouse Management and Materials Management areas across Europe to ensure a smooth delivery.
- The project was all completed within the 27-month timeframe and the SAP system was successfully implemented.
International Manufacturing Company
- Market leading international manufacturing company.
- Headquartered in Holland with its main offices in France.
- 60,000 employees over four European countries.
- Has a diverse application and technology landscape.
- Manufactures goods that are used day in day out for a very accessible market on an international level.
- To hire Business Intelligence, SAP HANA Developers and Consultants, Scrum Masters, Data Scientists and SAP Fiori consultants to make up the core team.
- More than 10 Consultants were to be placed on a freelance basis in France and Germany.
- Main responsibilities included leading design and development of specific programmes, gathering requirements, defining solutions and configuration for the Business Intelligence/HANA consultants.
- Scrum Masters: established scrum processes for two distributed teams, established and configured tools – trained team members, coaching, training of new agile requirements, facilitating scrum meetings etc.
- Data Scientists: worked mainly at a strategic level to advise the business in a new technology area.
- K2 leveraged talent from the UK, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia and Spain for the sites in France and Germany.
- K2 was able to provide the client with very favourable rates for niche consultants.
- Since the initial hiring phase in November 2014, K2 still has consultants on-site today and two of the freelancers have joined the client on a permanent basis in France due to their exceptional performance.
- All of the delivery was completed within 24 hours of the requests being sent by the client, which allowed K2 to showcase its network capabilities at a consistent level.
- The majority of the consultants were on-boarded onto the project within 5 working days of the requests being sent.
- The client has since started new projects in new technology spaces, which K2 continues to support.
Leading Bank in Latin America
About the Client
- Headquarters in São Paulo, Brazil.
- Established in 1945, the client is the largest private sector bank in Brazil. It is ranked by Forbes as one of the largest companies in the world based on business generated, assets and market value.
- Over 5,000 branches in Latin America and offices all over the world.
- Over 94,000 employees based all over the world.
- The client was initiating a new scheme to develop its people management, with a focus on better communication, empowerment and collaboration.
- As a part of this drive, the organisation was looking for an improved method of communicating with its thousands of employees.
- K2 provided two experienced professionals for this project. One Salesforce Functional Consultant/Administrator and one Salesforce Front-end Component Developer.
- We met the client’s expectations by using Salesforce Community CMS to implement a ‘news portal’ for employees, which applied native functions without any programming code.
- The platform could be used and customised by people even if they had limited technical knowledge.
- The client was able to validate the functioning of a CMS solution for their sales team
- The news portal enabled employees to communicate and collaborate simply. The easy to use functions meant that it empowered all who used it, increasing efficiency.
- After the success of the news portal, the client is looking to implement K2’s services in other departments of the organisation.
Multinational Chemical and Pharmaceutical Company
- Multinational chemical and pharmaceutical company with a focus in the healthcare and agricultural arenas.
- Over 120 years since the company was founded.
- More than 102,000 employees across the globe, in almost every country in the world.
- Maintains position among the top four pharmaceutical healthcare companies in the world.
- Strong demand for IT professionals who are highly experienced with new technologies to support them in the processes and projects of the pharmaceutical industry.
- K2 is one of the main strategic IT partners in the pharmaceutical industry, for both contract and permanent hiring.
- The SAP, Oracle, Microsoft and Salesforce professionals supplied by K2 were verified by our unique Relationship, Expertise, Quality (R.E.Q.) quality control system.
Benefits / results
- Within two days candidates were sent in a single shortlist with a minimum of five CVs (for both contract and permanent positions).
- K2 leveraged experience and long-standing relationships within the sector to ensure all profiles matched the IT needs of the pharmaceutical industry.
“K2’s methods completely satisfy the high standards of the pharmaceutical industry, bringing excellence to our deliveries.”
Global Social Media Platform
- A leading global Social Media platform.
- Founded in 2004.
- 45,000+ employees.
- Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- The client required contractors to form part of the BI (Business Intelligence) Operations Team and work closely with BI Data Engineers and BI Platform Engineers, supporting various data teams.
- The client needed support with the operation of data pipelines and engineering efforts with a focus on monitoring and auto-remediation.
- The contractors needed to be part of the on-call rotation, providing a 24/7 service.
- The team was also required to build an integrated data-warehouse, related to all monitoring of the client’s BI processes.
- K2 provided five contractors to expand the client’s global BI Operations Team in the USA, Singapore and Ireland.
- With local teams K2 developed face-to-face relationships with the local client representatives, enhancing service levels and delivery.
- The two Data Engineers initially provided by K2 have become leaders within this team and are training other team members within the group.
- The team continues to grow as they pick up additional groups.
- Due to K2’s excellence in delivery of high-level resources to the BI Ops group, the client has asked us to provide resources to the BI platform team in Singapore.
Leader in Life Sciences
- Headquarters in Hercules, California, USA.
- Established in 1952, the company provides the healthcare industry with innovative products to help scientific researchers to improve efficiency and accelerate the pace of their discoveries in medical diagnostic labs.
- Offices in the USA, the UK and Germany.
- Over 7,800 employees based all over the world.
- The client required support in a global SAP implementation and the subsequent rollout.
- Their existing partners could not provide quality resources, meaning that the client required a company with a well established, global reputation and access to great talent. Hence, they opted to work with K2.
- K2 provided more than ten SAP consultants in the US and Europe.
- Each of the consultants forged an outstanding relationship with the client.
- K2 supported the client in the following SAP areas: EWM, FI/CO, SD, PP/PI, MM, QM and MDM.
- The ‘go-live’ was punctual and proved extremely successful to the client.
- Due to their quality of service and deliverables, the client exclusively engaged K2 to provide SAP localisation experts on a global scale, including Russia, Israel, Poland and South Africa.
- These experts provided critical knowledge around local taxation rules.
Multinational E-Commerce Company
About the Client
- Argentinian multinational focused on e-commerce, offering solutions for people and companies to be able to buy, sell, pay, announce and send products via the internet.
- Presence in 18 countries.
- The most accessed page in Latin America and second in the world.
- Makes 4.6 sales per second, totalling 276 transactions per minute.
- 2,800 categories and more than 34 million different products.
- They are a source of income for 150,000 families and 40% of the revenue is generated in Brazil.
- Practice speed, project delivery, project location.
- Creation of new development cells for e-commerce.
- Hiring of a team leader for several Java developers, focused on e-commerce.
- Around ten K2 recruiters were focused on the platform, sending profiles of highly-qualified professionals to the client on a daily basis.
- Local, regional and global knowledge meant K2 could provide specialized, knowledgeable teams.
Benefits / Results
- Delivery quality and speed.
- Candidates met the client needs.
- Superior reply time.
- One or two days to send online tests.
- Successful project results.
- Recurring client hires.
“Fast delivery and service excellence made K2 our main IT recruiting partner.”
Leading Financial Services Firm
– Founded in 1975
– Headquartered in Westport, Connecticut, United States
– 1,700 employees worldwide
A Senior Account Executive at Salesforce heard from his colleagues that K2 is the best partner for when clients need top resources. His own client was in need of Salesforce developers, so he recommended K2 to them.
From here, K2 liaised with the client to understand their requirements and subsequently successfully placed two Salesforce developers with them at their headquarters. The client has since said that they are currently thrilled with both placements:
“K2 sourced strong Salesforce developers for me. Finding a good SFDC developer is not easy, particularly with our organisation. If your client needs to find a candidate I recommend K2 as they have been leaders in their field for as long as I can remember”
- Comprehend Systems provides cloud-based software solutions for clinical operations teams, optimising the quality and speed across a portfolio of clinical trials.
- It is a privately held company, founded in 2010
- Currently has over 100 employees
- Headquartered in Redwood City, California.
- With nobody at Comprehend to manage the Salesforce instance internally, it was not being utilized to its capacity or providing automated, timely information.
- Their primary efforts were focused on organizing and standardizing the marketing and sales processes.
- Training in the use of Salesforce for sales and marketing would be introduced throughout the company to 20 end users.
- K2 provided a senior functional Salesforce consultant who specialized in growing smaller instances and setting best practices in place.
- The Consultant supported the client with hands on configurations, reporting and training.
- With no internal member of staff to support the Salesforce instance, this will be a continuous ongoing contract.
- The Chief Revenue Officer stated that K2’s Salesforce implementation was the best he’s ever worked on.
- The Director of Sales Operations works directly with K2’s Consultant to develop solutions. They closely collaborate on successfully executing testing, enhancements and deployment.
Multinational Industrial Manufacturing Company
- Headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
- Founded in 1859, the client is a worldwide provider of industrial equipment, technologies and related parts.
- Approximately 6,700 employees with more than 30 complementary service and repair centres across six continents.
- The client required experienced SAP consultants for extra support across several SAP modules to continue to business growth.
- K2 used its global reach to provide the client with exceptional consultants from Latin America, all of whom were experienced SAP professionals and fluent in English.
- The consultants were used for project work and worked remotely, yet still maintained close contact with the client in order to maintain a strong relationship.
- The client was able to save money and boost ROI, as the K2 consultants offered the company favourable rates.
- K2 established a strong relationship with the client, maintaining its reputation for conscientious and consultative service.
Health and Nutrition Retailer
I highly recommend K2partnering! I’ve been using other vendors for years, and K2partnering is the best service I’ve ever had. Thank you! I was very satisfied with the professional, efficient, timeliness and quality of all work completed. We were able to complete our deliverables in a timely manner and the quality of the work was superb. Contracting with K2 partnering gave me the peace of mind I needed.
Health and Nutrition Retailer, USA
Global Manufacturing Company
- Headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Founded in 1850, the client is a manufacturing company, divided into three business segments: Brand Solutions, Memorialisation and Industrial.
- More than 10,000 employees on six continents at more than 100 locations.
- The client needed experienced and highly-skilled consultants to help further develop the use of SAP within the business.
- We developed a very close relationship with the client and through face-to-face meetings built a deep understanding of its business requirements, helping us provide an enhanced level of service.
- K2 leveraged its global capabilities and contacts to provide a pool of exceptionally talented consultants to help the client with its use of SAP.
- K2 is now working with the client on a global level.
- K2 has expanded its support, assisting the client in the use of Salesforce, in addition to SAP.
- K2 simplified challenges for the client and consistently provided a reliable service and fast delivery.
- K2’s excellence in delivery meant that the client was provided with the best service possible. The two companies have forged a strong, lasting relationship that continues to thrive.
Multinational Technology Company
About the Client
- An American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York.
- Operates in over 170 countries.
- 352,000 employees in 2019.
- Produces and sells computer hardware, middleware and software. The client provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
- A major research organization, holding the record for the most US patents generated by a business for 27 consecutive years.
- As a result of a Champion/Challenger RFP model, the client was selected Champion Provider in August 2019.
- They were looking for an alliance to deliver outsourcing resources for a multinational food, snack and beverage corporation in Mexico.
- K2 Mexico has been a key player for outsourcing services at this corporation for the last 3 years, with a headcount of over 100.
- K2’s experience in providing quality outsourcing services at the multinational corporation positioned K2 Mexico as the best alliance for the client to drive RFP requirements.
- In November 2019, K2 Mexico agreed to a one-year term contract with the client.
- 25 consultants were transferred to fulfill the contract.
- As of September 2020, the partnership between K2 Mexico and the client has resulted in the placement of 50 new resources for the food, snack and beverage corporation.
Auto Parts Manufacturer
About the Client
- Provides industry parts, engineering and innovation for the automotive industry.
- For five decades, this client has built new and remanufactured vehicle parts that meet and exceed designs at competitive prices.
- A global supplier of 100,000 employees.
- The client’s Chief Operations Officer and Demand and Planning Officer needed an e-invoice solution, adhering to government legal requirements.
- K2’s specialists devised an e-invoicing system at a fixed price that adhered to the client’s technical requirements.
- The solution incorporated the following items:
- XML Generation
- Autozone Adenda (to be used by other similar clients)
- XML & PDF emailing to clients
- Pedimento in Purchase
- Sales process flow
- K2 provided an invoicing process solution that fully complied with Mexican law. The solution was integrated with the SAP ECC standard ERP system.
- The solution automated the electronic invoicing process, greatly improving efficiency for the client.
Leader in Environmental Services
About the Client:
- Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, US.
- Established in the 1980s.
- An international organization that certifies companies in environmental, food safety, and sustainability standards.
- The client had previously experienced unsuccessful Salesforce implementations. They were looking for a trusted partner to understand their business needs and implement a scalable solution as the organization grew.
- The solution need\ed to have a flexible pricing model in case of changes to the project scope.
- K2 had originally placed an interim IT Director. This professional was part of the vendor selection process once the client had decided to move forward with a Salesforce.com implementation. They recommended that the client to use K2 Partnering Solutions, rather than a traditional System Integrator.
- After several presentations from K2 and competitors, K2 was selected due to our experience, flexibility and cost savings.
- The initial project was scheduled to begin in April 2020 but was put on hold due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The project officially began in May 2020.
- We had the added challenge of the entire K2 and client project team working remotely for the implementation. Additional challenges for the May start date were changes in scope from the original blueprint and a reduced timeline.
- Our project team consisted of a Solutions Architect/Project Manager, Technical Architect, Business Analyst and Developer.
- Our consultants were also responsible for providing training about the features and functionality of Salesforce to internal users. With no internal experts within the client’s IT project team, an additional challenge was to train the IT department on Salesforce development and configuration.
- K2 provided a high quality and flexible service to the client. Due to the change in scope halfway through the implementation, increased hours were needed for development. The client added additional features and the project team was able to complete the work with minimal financial impact for the client.
- The client was happy with all results. We remained on schedule and within the original budget.
- The client has selected K2 for phase two of the implementation, which is scheduled to start at the beginning of Q4 2020.
- Temple Israel is a non-profit community organization and Synagogue.
- Founded in 1854.
- Headquartered in Boston, USA.
“We have been using K2’s services now for about a year and couldn’t be happier. Even though we have multiple Salesforce Apps in play and they’ll provide support, it is often tough to help tie everything together. This is where K2 played and continues to play an integral role with our organization. From Visual Force to standard development, K2 delivers on all levels, with solid dependable developers and support staff. Regardless of where Salesforce takes our organization, I can promise, K2 will be right here with us all the way!”
Christopher George, Director of Information Technology
- Pure Storage provides enterprise all-flash memory solutions to tackle the most demanding business and IT problems.
- Founded in 2009.
- Almost 3,000 employees.
- Headquartered in California.
Client Testimonial “We asked K2 for a rock star consultant and they delivered! “Pure Storage needed someone with UI/UX Design and VisualForce development skills to re-design our support portal (built on SFDC Communities). Due to previous issues managing multiple skill sets it was imperative that we find one exceptional person who could handle both aspects of the project. “Despite the difficult request, K2 delivered top quality profiles that were within our budget. Their resource did such a great job on the initial scope that we are throwing additional projects at him. “We are very happy that our Salesforce rep introduced us to K2.” K. Wade, Support Operations Share a vacancy with K2