SAP TrainingUpskill or retrain in the most in-demand SAP skills
Discount on SAP Learning Hub Bundle
We are offering our consultant community up to 42% off* the SAP Learning Hub “Stay Current Bundle”. Get everything you need to upskill and get certified in SAP products:
- SAP Learning Hub Professional Edition (worth 2500€)
- Certification Hub (worth 500€)
- 20 hours of live system access (worth 420€)
This offer won’t be available forever so contact us now to find out more.
*Compared to the individual prices.
Learn While you Earn
In a world where demand for technologies is constantly evolving you need to have the right skills to stay relevant. K2 is an official SAP education partner so we can provide you with all of the learning resources you need through SAP Learning Hub Professional Edition at a fraction of the cost of traditional SAP classroom training. SAP Learning Hub Professional Edition gives K2 consultants, administrators, project team members and others instant and unlimited access to SAP’s vast knowledge base and learning content in the cloud.
Why K2 SAP Learning Hub?
As a K2 SAP career consultant you want your clients to see you as a “value added” consultant. Many large system integrators now have SAP Learning Hub as a tool for their permanent staff, you need it too!
- Develop and maintain your SAP skills – anytime, anywhere
- Significant discounts and flexible payment plans for K2 consultants
- Prepare for certification
- In-project or day-to-day knowledge retrieval
- Support early innovation evaluation and bid participation
- Cross-train in innovation topics
- Leverage more than 3,500 SAP training titles, including e-learning and course handbooks
- Get 24/7 access to online learning content, tools, and services
- Personalize your training environment
- Dynamic social learning opportunities in expert-led Learning Rooms
- Optional access to live training systems
Find out what SAP is saying about K2 in this business transformational study.
SuccessFactors Delta Assessment Deadline
Are You a Certified SAP SuccessFactors Consultant?
SAP now requires you to use SAP Learning Hub Professional Edition to maintain your product knowledge and renew your SuccessFactors certification. The next SuccessFactors Delta assessment deadline is 31st August 2017. Don’t risk losing your certification, contact us below to discuss your options.
Retrain for The Cloud
SuccessFactors is the global provider of a cloud-based human capital management application suite that integrates onboarding, social business and collaboration tools, a learning management system (LMS), performance management, recruiting and applicant tracking software, talent management, and HR analytics. Since its acquisition by SAP, growth in the SuccessFactors client base as boosted demand for SuccessFactors skills.
SuccessFactors training content in K2 SAP Learning Hub
- 170 different SuccessFactors titles
- 76 e-learning courses
- 56 handbooks
- 12 learning rooms
- 6 learning maps
SAP Mobile Platform is a mobile enterprise application platform designed to simplify the process creating applications that integrate business data with mobile devices. Developers using the platform are able to market their apps in an exclusive store that has more than 200,000 customers.
SAP Mobile training content in K2 SAP Learning Hub
- 187 different titles related to SAP Mobile
- 47 e-learning course
- 75 handbooks
- 46 learning maps
- 3 learning rooms
SAP Mobile certifications
- C_SAPWMGR_62 SAP Certified Development Associate – SAP Work Manager for SAP 6.2 Development
- C_SMPADM_23 Appl.Associate – SAP Mobile Platform Native and Hybrid Appl.Administration (SMP 2.3)
Dev.Associate – SMP Hybrid and Native Mobile Application Developer (SMP 2.3)
SAP Fiori & UX & Design Thinking
SAP Fiori allows you to personalize and simplify the user experience of SAP applications, delivering a consumer-grade UX to solutions such as SAP S/4HANA, Ariba Mobile, and Hybris Cloud for Customer.
Training in SAP Fiori & UX & Design Thinking using K2 SAP Learning Hub
Titles range across all major design topics, from Design Thinking to SAP user experience modules.
- 88 titles in total (Including openSAP courses)
- 21 e-learning titles
- 26 handbooks
- 3 learning rooms
- 18 learning maps
Certification is not available in the cloud but is available locally in your country: C_SAPXIMP_20 SAP Certified Technology Associate – SAP Fiori Implementation and Configuration (Wave V)
SAP Business Objects
SAP Business Objects (BO/BOBJ) is a suite of Business Intelligence applications for reporting, query and analysis, performance management and enterprise information management. Business users can view, sort and analyse business intelligence data through front-end applications.
- Extensive product suite to suit multiple business needs
- Gain better insights into data to improve company efficiency
SAP Business Objects training content in K2 SAP Learning Hub
194 titles in total (including openSAP courses):
- 2 learning rooms
- 27 learning maps
- 93 handbooks
- 49 e-learning courses
Titles range across all major Business Objects topics, from Business Intelligence and Universe Design, to Access Control, Microsoft Office and Crystal Reports.
You can train for four certifications related to Business Objects.
SAP HANA is an in-memory database platform that allows for smarter, faster and simpler processes. It provides a single source of truth so the quality and speed of extracting reports is increased, including from legacy systems.
- Simplified IT environment, both on premise and in the cloud
- Real-time insight of process transactions and analytics, as well as advanced analytical processing
SAP HANA training content in K2 SAP Learning Hub
302 titles in total (including openSAP courses):
- 51 E-Learning courses
- 113 Handbooks
- 38 Learning Maps
- 8 Learning Rooms
Train for 24 different certifications related to SAP HANA.
S/4HANA Platform (Financial/Enterprise management)
S/4HANA is a next-generation comprehensive business suite running on the in-memory computing platform, SAP HANA. It offers real-time insights and improved user experience and is deployable in the cloud or on premise. S/4HANA offers increased connectivity across different devices and includes SAP S4/HANA Finance (Simple Finance) and SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management (Simple Logistics).
S/4HANA training content in K2 SAP Learning Hub:
- 23 e-learning courses
- 16 handbooks
- 4 Learning Rooms
1 SAP Activate Project Manager certification
S/4HANA Finance training content in K2 SAP Learning Hub:
- 5 E-Learning courses
- 7 handbooks
- 6 Learning Maps
- 1 Learning Room
1 S/4HANA Finance Certification, available within the Certification Hub
S/4HANA Enterprise Management training content in K2 SAP Learning Hub:
- 4 E-Learning courses
- 8 handbooks
- 1 Learning Map
- 1 Learning Room
1 S/4HANA Enterprise Management Certification, due to be released to Certification Hub in Q3 2016
SAP Ariba is a cloud-based B2B marketplace where businesses of all sizes can connect to each other, from any application or device in order to buy, sell and manage their cash more efficiently. The Ariba Network is the world’s largest marketplace for business-to-business transactions, connecting more than two million companies and a trillion dollars in commerce each year.
SAP Ariba training content in the K2 SAP Learning Hub
- 88 different learning titles related to Ariba & Ariba Sourcing
- 5 different learning maps to guide you along the various paths to certification
- 4 learning rooms with subject matters experts and specific training material on Ariba Sourcing, Ariba Contract Management and Ariba Procurement
Ariba Certification is available in the Certification Hub: Certified Application Associate – Ariba Procure-to- Pay (P2P)
Hybris is the world’s fastest growing omni-channel ecommerce platform which incorporates web, mobile and call center channels and uses master-data management to unify commercial processes. Hybris is a leader in the ecommerce business for retail, wholesale, fashion, manufacturing, telecommunications, insurance and travel industries.
SAP Hybris training in the K2 SAP Learning Hub
- 50 different titles related to Hybris Marketing and Commerce
- 1 Learning room with subject matters experts and specific training material
Currently there are 3 certifications for Hybris, all of them available in the Certification Hub:
- C_HYCBA_60 SAP Certified Associate – SAP Hybris Commerce Business Analyst 6.0
- E_HYCPS_60 SAP Certified Product Support Specialist – SAP Hybris Commerce 6.0
- P_HYCD_60 SAP Certified Development Professional – SAP Hybris Commerce 6.0 Developer
SAP Cloud for Customer
SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C) is the SAP cloud solution for marketing, sales and customer service. It is designed to help businesses increase sales effectiveness, respond better to customer requests and engage with them using social media channels.
SAP C4C training content in K2 SAP Learning Hub:
- 20 different titles related to Cloud for Customer
- 1 Learning room with subject matters experts and specific training material
There are currently three certifications for Cloud for Customer, all of them available in the Certification Hub:
- C_C4C10_2015 – SAP Certified Application Consultant – SAP Cloud for Customer
- C_C4C30_2015 – SAP Certified Development Consultant – SAP Cloud for Customer
- C_C4C50_2015 – SAP Certified Integration Associate – SAP Cloud for Customer
Find out Which Route to Take
SAP have various cloud certifications available to take dependant on your current background. Whether coming from a traditional SAP or general IT background, we’ve created a series of infographics designed to help show you the way:
K2 Helps SAP Partners
Find out how K2 Partnering Solutions, an official SAP Partner, is supporting the SAP Partner ecosystem in this short video from Glen Doody, Vice President Global Channel Development at SAP Partner Edge.
“Early 2016 I had just rolled off an 18 month oil & gas project, and the SAP market looking pretty bleak. There was this promise of S/4HANA but with very little exposure to SAP’s new product – it was difficult landing any project work.
“On the recommendation of K2, I signed up for the SAP Learning Hub which prepared me for new challenges. The SAP Learning Hub offered through K2 contains just about every SAP training course there is and the audio/visual training content is delivered professionally and easy to understand. I consumed a number of training courses offered in the space of S/4HANA Finance which provided me with the tools and competitive advantage in landing desired project opportunities.”Lennart Winqvist
“Learning Hub has helped me implement Simple Finance / SAP BPC Netweaver 10.1 successfully for the first time. I am currently on a Financial Consolidation project and it has been very useful for learning how to use BPC Netweaver 10.1 more efficiently. I’m using Learning Hub to get a certification in Simple Finance in the next month.”J. Zuniga
“Course coverage is very good and the same course is available in multiple formats. I can find all the courses I need, so it’s a one-stop learning solution and great for consultants to learn while working on projects.”R. Porwal
“The cost and benefits are excellent and the material is really high quality. I now understand HANA Modelling and Implementation really well even though I wasn’t a SAP Consultant. I am a BO, BI ETL developer.”P. Rosales