Passing your Salesforce certification exam is a challenge and the failure rate can be as high as 60%. Here are some tips that will improve your chances of earning that all-important Salesforce certification first time.
- Take an official Salesforce courses from K2 University for Admins, Developers and Marketing Cloud Specialists
- Book your exam date so you have a goal to work towards, schedule it within a few weeks of finishing your course, the information will still be fresh in your mind
- Use official Salesforce training material. These are trustworthy sources that are aligned to certification exam topics and pay close attention to question weightings
- Make your own notes by writing down critical information or the things you have trouble remembering, these notes are your last minute revision material for a refresh the night before the exam
- Allow extra study time for material not covered in class
- Get hands-on experience in a Salesforce org, it can be as important as studying
- Hit the internet to bolster your learning with Trailheads or some of the many videos on Youtube
- Get help from people who’ve already gone through the process from online study groups or communities such as K2 Konnect
- Take a Salesforce Exam preparation course from K2 University
– Highly focused one-day courses to prepare you for exam success
– Exam prep for ADM201
– Exam prep for ADM211
– Exam prep for DEV402
- Read the exam questions carefully, re-read if you’re not completely clear first time. If you’re spending too long on a question, move on and come back to it later.
Margaret Kelly, Marketing Assistant based at K2 Partnering Solutions HQ in London.