Salesforce Training CoursesView our list of upcoming Salesforce training courses
Administration Essentials for New Admins (ADM 201)
Comprehensive and hands-on, Administration Essentials for New Admins is the core training that ensures your success with Salesforce. It’s a must for new administrators. We recommend administrators take this course before starting a Salesforce deployment or when taking over an existing deployment.
Who should take this course?
Administration Essentials for New Admins is designed for:
- New system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization’s Salesforce applications
- Other groups that would benefit from deepening their knowledge of Salesforce, including power users, sales operations, and IT managers
This classroom-based course provides demonstrations, hands-on exercises, and personal attention from the instructor as well as interaction with your peers.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Customize your application, including page layouts, fields, tabs, and business processes
- Create a secure Salesforce environment
- Maintain and import clean data
- Create high-value reports and dashboards
- Setup workflow automation
The prerequisites include a solid understanding of basic Salesforce concepts and functionality, and completion of the following online courses, which are available at help.salesforce.com.
- Getting Started: Navigating Salesforce
- Getting Started: Using the Sales Cloud
Administration Essentials for New Admins (ADM 201), 19-23 June, London
Duration: 5 Days
Location: Central London
Discounted price: £2,750
Additional discounts are available for consultants who have worked with K2.
In addition, a £150 rebate will be offered if you successfully complete certification within 30 days of finishing the course.